SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 17, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect for babies

LIQUID GOLD! got a bum rash- no problem. Got a sore nose from a cold- no problem. Got a heat rash on your underarms or derriere- say good bye!
    This cream is by far the greatest investment you will ever own! LOVE IT! Smells great too! So soothing, and cooling

August 10, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Product

Used from day one. During one stomach bug my son developed a bit of diaper rash. This product was great at helping clear it up quickly. Very much recommend having this on hand at all time.

August 07, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing product

excellent cream, suitable for sensitive skin of my daughter, copes well with diaper rash, does not irritate the skin, I really like it, I constantly buy for my daughter👌

August 02, 2021

Best butt cream

This is the best butt cream I've ever used. I tried a few and this worked the best. No rashes no issues. Its easy to wipe off. Except it stains clothes. I don't like that at all. Great value for what you payand get. Absolutely Loooove this butt cream

July 25, 2021

Best diaper cream

I tried every diaper rash cream there was for my son when he got his one little rash from pampers before I went Huggies. This diaper cream has kept his little toosh perfect from all rashes. Easy to wipe off with a wipe, I do kind of wish it was in a tube as i feel it would be more hygienic and cleaner but still my absolute favorite.

May 23, 2021

Will buy again

This is the only diaper rash cream I use for my children, it has such a smooth texture so it goes on nicely and it’s the only one I have used that you can see a noticeable difference after just one use.

May 20, 2021

Your baby will thank you

This has been a bum saver with all my kiddos. Poop happens and mostly in diapers..and baby's soft skin can easily get irritated, especially during says of colic, upset stomach or even teething. For some reason their poop acts like acid against their skin. This cream works wonders and fairly quickly. If it's a mild redness of the skin, you will notice it has disappeared on the next diaper change. And if it's a rash with blisters, it may take a few applications, but it dries up the blisters so quickly and helps in the healing process. What I like about it as well, is after the diaper change, when baby is in pain and crying due to the rash, when you apply it,.it gives them a sense of cool on the rush which immediately gives them relief which def gives relief to a mom who is in pain just knowing their kid is suffering and in pain. On another note. I have found myself outdoors on sunny days unexpectedly and hence no sunscreen, and this cream has come to the rescue. The zinc oxide ingredients it carries acts as a perfect sunscreen and is a perfect back up.

May 08, 2021

Nothing works better for my little guy

I've tried a handful of different baby creams and none compare to this, it works so fast and maintains it for him. Nothing worse then a bum rash and I've never had to worry about them using this.

April 27, 2021

Been using Sudocrem for 12 years!

I first learned about Sudocrem when I was in Dubai, UAE through a friend. That time I had a visible scar on my leg from hot iron. She suggested that I should try Sudocrem and continuously apply it. I was amazed because after continuous use for few months, the scar became invisible. From then onwards, I have been using Sudocrem to relieve itchiness, rash or any minor skin irritation and most of all to heal scars.

April 20, 2021

Excellent!

I have been using sudocrem diaper rash cream on my baby and it is amazing because he has eczema and sensitive skin, then this diaper cream helps to keep his skin healthy and no rash. I really recommend this product !