SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 02, 2021

Best Cream HANDS down

I have tried so many different creams over the years (I have 6 kids) but hands down, nothing has ever compared to Sudocrem. I was introduced to this with my last baby. The nurse gave it to me at one of her baby wellness checks. I am sooooo glad that she did!!! I have never used something that gave me such amazing results and that didn't leave an oily film everywhere!!! Love this cream, would never use any other again!!

December 02, 2021

The best out there

The best diaper ointment out there, my oldest son had the worst diaper rash and a couple of days with this it was completely healed. I still use it occasionally for reddened areas like eczema and it helps with decreasing the redness

November 24, 2021

Amazing

Sudocrem cream is the best cream! It is the only cream that I use for my child. It really does what it suppose to. If your baby has a rash, just apply this cream and it will go away. It’s very safe to use. I highly recommend this!

October 26, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

My favourite

This is the only diaper cream I will buy! It's absolutely amazing. Easily spreadable, gentle on the skin and affordable! Lasts forever and my kids love it.

October 12, 2021
    Durham, United Kingdom

Nappy cream

This nappy cream has been used in my family since I was a child.it gets rid of the nappy rash and soothes the pain.it is also good for other things too such as burns

October 12, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

It is good

I recommend this one and it is really good and do the job.
    It is a good cream and i used it all the time . I always keep one in the house as it is really good cream to use

September 29, 2021

Best diaper cream out there

We've been using this diaper cream for 4 years, ever since our first baby was born. It has a lovely lavender scent to it, is soothing and effective! We've never had a diaper rash that didn't clear up quickly with this stuff. It's been hands down the best diaper cream we've ever tried, have bought and will continue to buy this product!

September 19, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The best diaper cream out there!

Out of all of the diaper creams, this one is the best so far! Even by a burn, this cream soothes the pain as well! My baby haven't had a bad diaper rash so I'm happy ☺️!

September 19, 2021

Wish we’d tried earlier, it’s great!

We wish we would have discovered this cream when my son was a baby. We received a tiny sample of this cream and have been using it ever since. We find it isn’t as sticky or thick as other diaper creams and it doesn’t stain as badly as the ones we used to use. It also works wonders at preventing a diaper rash. We also use it on our daughters dry skin and other irritations and it works for these too. I’d say this is a great multi use cream!

August 27, 2021

Our go to rash cream

Since our toddler was a newborn, this has been our go to rash cream! Thankfully we don't need to use it often, but when we do it clears up her skin within 12 hours!