SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

May 20, 2021

Your baby will thank you

This has been a bum saver with all my kiddos. Poop happens and mostly in diapers..and baby's soft skin can easily get irritated, especially during says of colic, upset stomach or even teething. For some reason their poop acts like acid against their skin. This cream works wonders and fairly quickly. If it's a mild redness of the skin, you will notice it has disappeared on the next diaper change. And if it's a rash with blisters, it may take a few applications, but it dries up the blisters so quickly and helps in the healing process. What I like about it as well, is after the diaper change, when baby is in pain and crying due to the rash, when you apply it,.it gives them a sense of cool on the rush which immediately gives them relief which def gives relief to a mom who is in pain just knowing their kid is suffering and in pain. On another note. I have found myself outdoors on sunny days unexpectedly and hence no sunscreen, and this cream has come to the rescue. The zinc oxide ingredients it carries acts as a perfect sunscreen and is a perfect back up.

May 08, 2021

Nothing works better for my little guy

I've tried a handful of different baby creams and none compare to this, it works so fast and maintains it for him. Nothing worse then a bum rash and I've never had to worry about them using this.

April 27, 2021

Been using Sudocrem for 12 years!

I first learned about Sudocrem when I was in Dubai, UAE through a friend. That time I had a visible scar on my leg from hot iron. She suggested that I should try Sudocrem and continuously apply it. I was amazed because after continuous use for few months, the scar became invisible. From then onwards, I have been using Sudocrem to relieve itchiness, rash or any minor skin irritation and most of all to heal scars.

April 20, 2021

Excellent!

I have been using sudocrem diaper rash cream on my baby and it is amazing because he has eczema and sensitive skin, then this diaper cream helps to keep his skin healthy and no rash. I really recommend this product !

April 12, 2021

Get it Get it

Totally recommend thus for first time mommies or other mommies that doesn't know this holy grail for baby’s bum!Works like wonder for diaper rash and prevents it!

April 11, 2021

Only the Best for My Baby's Bottom

This is the only cream I use on my baby. It works the best. It's not as sticky as other brands. Easy to spread. It works so well to get rid of diaper rashes!

April 11, 2021

Tried & Tested

I love Sudocreme! My friend had recommended it with my first daughter and still using on my second baby! It is such a great barrier creme during diaper changes. Rashes heal quickly with this creme. I make sure I have this in the baby bag too.

April 08, 2021

I prefer this over penaten. My husband does not because he thinks it stings on progressed diaper rather but I do not. I prefer the smell and consistency of this one

April 03, 2021

Effective

It’s been recommended to me by families and friends. Used on almost all diaper changes for my baby. Whenever there’s a diaper rash it only takes couple times for it to be gone with this.

March 29, 2021

Expensive but worth it

Love this on my son. He has almost never had diaper rash ever using this other than after a formula change. A bit more expensive but often has sales in store.