SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

January 22, 2019

Wonderful diaper rash cream

This cream is my all time favourite to use in my son when he has a raw bum. Works very efficiently and quickly! Wouldn’t use any other one but this brand

January 21, 2019

The only cream for diaper rash

I love the effect of sudocrem! I will never change it for any other brand. I enjoy the fast outmcome.when my lil muchkin had a sevwre diaper rash the onlw thinking!

January 20, 2019

Super produit

Un incontournablebpour le sac a couche. Depuks que j ai décpuvert ce produit je ne veut plus rien savoir des autres. Il est éfficace et protége bien les fesses de bébé. Il ne laisse pas de coucbe blanche et graisseuse.

January 20, 2019

Great for all rashes!

We originally bought this for the inevitable diaper rash. Works great on my son. Luckily he hasn’t had many rashes but when he does we use a little bit of sudocrem and within a few hours, the rash is gone.
    My son drooled a lot. We tried using bibs but he started getting very bad rashes in his neck folds as an infant. We tried using water to clean them but nothing was helping. Someone suggested using sudocrem on his neck and it was a miracle! Rashes healed and cleared up in a few days!

January 18, 2019

Best diaper rash cream ever!

Best diaper rash cream ever have tried them all and this one by far is the best. Last long, protects, soothes, treats and heals any diaper ailements that my lil one gets down there.

January 06, 2019

Only thing that works!

This stuff truly saved my baby’s bum when she was teething. It works very well and fast. Everytime my baby’s bum started to get red or rashy I’d put it on after a bath and night and in the morning it would be gone. It was the only bum cream that wouldn’t make her rash worse

January 02, 2019

One of the only creams we use!

My little one is 4 months old and we have been using sudocrem since she came home from the hospital. We received a sample from the local baby show and I’m so happy we did because we will be customers for as long as their are diapers in our house!

December 06, 2018

Works Great

After using several diaper creams for my daughter's rash, this one was the only one that made a difference and fast. You could notice an improvement just in one use.

November 14, 2018

Great protection

I use this diaper rash cream on my son whenever he starts to get a little red. It always takes care of the problem by the next change! It’s easy to put on because it’s not too thick.

November 09, 2018

Only one I'll buy

I received a bunch of different samples when my son was born, this was the only one I liked. I didn't even finish the other ones and I went out and bought a big jar of Sudocrem. Other brands were too thick and couldn't spread it well enough. Sudocrem worked great for my son's diaper rash.