SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

March 20, 2019

Best there is!

This is a product that i wish i knew about when my kids were babies. Long, long ago..lol....My son swears by this and will use nothing but on his baby.. It costs a little more but sure seems to be worth it. I babysit occasionally and have seen this stuff really work quickly. It doesn't even compare to other cheaper products out there now.

March 12, 2019

Favourite bum cream :)

I have to admit, I used to walk right past the Sudocream in the baby aisle of the drugstore because quite frankly the grey packaging is boring. However I tried Sudocream at the recommendation of a friend and I was hooked. This diaper cream is very lightweight, non greasy and gets rid of all my little one's bum troubles. It doesn't stick to my hands and wipes off easily after diaper changes. It also does not have a strong smell like some other creams. I'm presently using this cream on baby #2 and couldn't be happier.

March 06, 2019

Diaper rash cream that works effectively, everytime

This is the only diaper rash cream I use. Works wonders on my kids, especially when they are teething. I never have to reapply more than 3 times before the rash is gone!

March 06, 2019

In love

I love this diaper cream. Very inexpensive and works like a charm. I never used other product because i never had a problem with this sudocrem. The paste is thick and applies very easily. If my baby has a touch of redness, i put a little bit of the cream for few hours and i swear it will go away! Really recommend this.

Bum cream

Hands down this is the only cream we use in our house for our little one it works magic... its gental.. goes on smooth and lasts ... I even work at a daycare and I let all parents know it's the best

Sos Rash

This cream does miracles! It takes few time using it to notice the results.i use it daily, to even prevent the rash. But when my kids do have one, by the end of the day, it’s gone!

Great product

Best cream i have used! It’s thick so stays on the area you apply it. Only need a small amount of cream. Always see an improvement with the first application and healed quickly.

February 22, 2019

Not so happy with the quality

I find the cream so thick and it feels weird when I apply it to my son so we switch to a different brand. The other cream I use just glides smoothly and works on preventing rashes.

February 22, 2019

My niece is a happy camper

Got a couple of samples of this product from a baby expo. This was perfect as it helped my baby niece with diaper rash and eczema. My sister in law has tried a number of products with no success. Thankfully this came into my hands to help with the situation.

Love this product

My poor baby got a really bad diaper rash while teething and this cream worked wonderfully. In just a short amount of time the rash was completely healed. I love how gentle and effective it is.