SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

July 15, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

I swear by sudocream

I absolutely love sudocream for a number of reasons. with having 2 young children and using sudocream on both of their bottoms, scuffs and grazes. I also use sudocream for myself on spots, blisters and sunburn. I love how it's a barrier as well as a soothing cream that actually works. sudocream is my go to cream for everything!

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Helped with rashes and spots

I use this whenever I get a big blemish and it will calm it down overnight. It has always worked for me even though I have very acne prone skin. I have also used it on heat rashes as well as allergy rashes and it has calmed them down almost instantly. Also is such a gentle nappy cream for babies.

Stirling, United Kingdom

Great for kids of all ages!

I have been using Sudocrem since my eldest child was born in 2002, I’m still using it today! Great pot of magic cream for soothing everything from nappy rash on babies to sunburn on husbands that should know better! Nothing beats the soothing coolness of sudocrem. It smells lovely too which is just an added bonus really.

Solihull, United Kingdom

Great product

Great for sore dry skin for babies kids and adults alike. Great price great product. Really thick and effective at soothing skin. I would recommend that everyone has this in their houses

July 03, 2019

Best diaper cream around

This is the best diaper cream I’ve ever tried on my little one. It is so effective that by the next day the rash is all cleared up. It is a bit pricey compared to other diaper creams but it is so worth it.

July 03, 2019

Best diaper rash cream

Best diaper rash cream out there. In a day it makes such a difference. I find it a bit more expensive then most diaper rash creams but it is much better then the rest

June 19, 2019

Every baby NEEDS this magical cream!

I have 2 kids, 11 years apart!
    I still and will always swear by this magical healing power cream.
    My kids bottom could go from bright red and sore and wake up to just a touch of red the next morning.
    Is it really made of unicorn tears? Perhaps, or maybe the tears of all the sleepless night mothers of the past. Either way Run and buy ALLL the cream!

May 30, 2019

Safe my poor kids

Love love love this products only one brand I will choose for my kids.
    My youngest always have diaper rash if we forget to put the cream on it appear and we went to London for the wedding somehow we forgot to bring it with us. Luckily in U.K. store have had special going on 2 big containers for£5 only 1-2 days all redness disappeared.

April 16, 2019

Best bum cream ever

The only diaper cream I will ever use for my son. Works get in one or two treatments he’s normally always cleared up. I’ve also used it for my own eczema.

April 16, 2019

10/10 Recommend

This stuff works wonders! I’ve been using it for quite sometime now. Its cleared up any rash my daughter has had. I’ve even put it on in the morning and by bedtime any rash she had is gone.
    I would recommend this to all parents!
    Always remember a little goes along way!