SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

January 16, 2020

I love this cream and always buy it!

This cream is the absolute best cream I have ever used and I’ve been through a lot of different ones but with my last two babies this is the only diaper rash cream I have ever used and will continue to use! Works wonders!

January 16, 2020

Works miracles !!

I have 3 kids and have only ever used this cream. Not only does it work absolute wonders on any diaper rash but every member of my household and family have used it for anything and everything else. It helps with any rash, burn, skin irritation etc. Love this product and will always continue to purchase. It’s a must have in my home !!

December 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

A skin savior

This cream is a savior. It is meant for babies but in my family we all use it. Perfect for dryness, itchiness, nappy rush eczema etc..
    Highly recommend it is suitable for all the family
    ✅👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

December 23, 2019

A must have!

Up until our daughter started daycare, she had NEVER had a diaper rash! Sudocream is the BEST diaper cream!

She only started getting a minor diaper rash because the daycare weren’t putting cream on after every change. We talked to them and now they apply after every change and no rashes again!

December 20, 2019

Best bum cream ever

The price is great so don't hesitate to slather it on! Great to use preventatively but it also stopped the first signs of rash right away. If I noticed his bum looking a bit red I'd put some on at each diaper change and the redness would go away quickly.
    When we did have a bad bout of diaper rash due to diarrhea, I would make sure to wash and dry thoroughly and put on a thick layer and it healed it up really quick.

November 28, 2019

The best

I found out about this cream at a baby show and even after my son has grown up I still keep this in the house. Its even good for adults to use as well. I will always recommend this cream over anything else on the market

November 26, 2019

Best bum cream!!!

Best bum cream!! A must have for any mom! Any great gift for any baby shower! Wonderful for preventing bum rashes and help to heal them! A must have!!!

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Perfect for everything on any day

I've used this product for many years and use it for everything - burns, chaffing, nappy rash on the kids, bruises, spots - and the list goes on. It's like a magic cream that fixes everything.

November 21, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Sudocrem best for napkin rash

Like I mentioned in my headline, sudocrem is the best antiseptic cream for napkin rash,heals napkin rash very fast.Ever since I started using sudocrem on my kids I have noticed very good results. I will strongly recommend to friends*****

November 21, 2019

Works for literally everything

This stuff is pure magic, it works ffor every skin condition. I use it for myself all the time! My son has dry skin on his face from teething and it helps so much!! It has zinc in it and is so much better than competing brands. Love it!