SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

October 17, 2020

Great for rashes especially for children

This is an amazing and effective product which helps cure diaper rashes for infants and children. This helped a lot and quickly healed it and I would definitely recommend!

October 17, 2020

Best rash cream out there!

So after trying a few diaper rash creams Sudocrem has done wonders for my daughters habit of scratching her bum from the top of her diaper. Every time we would see scratches or a rash starting we applied sudocrem and the next day there was a dramatic difference. No other product works as effectively. We also applied it to some cuts along with polysporin and it helped with the healing process. I highly recommend it, just wish it came in a larger size!

October 05, 2020

Best for my Girls

I have tried a variety of different creams for diaper rash and I love this stuff. Goes on smooth and easily cleans off. Clears up diaper rash in one or two applications.

September 28, 2020

Works amazing

My daughter had a really bad rash on her bum we tried other creams and they didn't help at all. Once we tried sudocrem her rash started to clear up in a day by the third day it was completely gone. Always have a big container on hand.

Love this stuff

This is the only diaper cream I will use. A little goes a long way so a jar will last a very long time. It clears up any hints of a rash almost instantly

Best diaper cream

This is one the best diaper cream, I came across. I got my first sample for this cream at Thyme maternity store. And since then, I never looked back. I used this cream for both my kids. Just one use and all the rashes are gone. Infact, I suggest this to every new mom.

Baby bums favourite

This is the only diaper cream we will use. After trial and error with a few others than just didn’t do what I wanted, I finally found sudocream. It is amazing, a nice layer on their protects her little bum from any rashes!
    Must be popular cause it’s usually sold out, I buy 2 at once just to be safe!

August 31, 2020

the best

this diaper fash cream is by far the best I've ever used.
    Doesn't leave a greasy film on me or my babe.
    Protects against acidic poops.
    Doesn't irritate skin.

July 23, 2020

Good product

It worked very well for my son when he had a bit of a rash on his bottom. I used it a few times as a preventative and it worked rather well. I recommend it.

July 07, 2020

BEST Diaper Cream

I have tried a few diaper creams but I was never really happy with the results my son’s rash would become worst of take weeks to disappear but with Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream after one application the redness goes away and after 2 days the rash is completely gone ! I love that this cream is thick and not slimy like some other brands.