SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 07, 2020
    United States

Great product!

When I had my little guy, my sister immediately recommended this product to me, and she was absolutely right! Rashes are inevidable when caring for a baby, and is something that can be quite bothersome to their delicate skin and should be treated right away. Of all the diaper rash cream I used over my baby's childhood, Sudocrem is by far the best. Rashes were taken care of effortlessly and I absolutely trusted this product on my childs delicate skin. It worked extremely fast and although it is pricey, one container lasts am extremely long time so it is absolutely worth every single penny! I also used it on myself when I would get a heat rash or razor burn and it has always worked its magic quickly and effectively, and even though my child in now 9, I still have a small container of Sudocrem in my bathroom because you never know when pesky rashes will show up! I give it 5 out of 5 stars, and cannot recommend it enough!

October 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best stuff ever for diaper rashes!!

My 10 month old ended up with a super bad rash when he was cutting teeth, tried other creams on his but they just seem to make it worse, tried this one and after putting it on once things started clearing up and getting better and completely gone after two day!! Highly recommended!!

October 24, 2020

Great brand

This is the only brand I purchase. Great on baby bums! Works really fast! I also have thick thighs and i use it in the summer time, because well if you know, you know ladies!

Too thick

Not sure if this helps prevent diaper rashes as we usually use it after the matter. Although it helps improve the rash over the course of a week the cream is too thick and very hard to clean with a wipe. takes multiple times wiping which causes more irritation

October 23, 2020

10/10 Recommend, would definitely and will def buy again!

This is such an amazing product and I will definitely continue to use and buy it. My daughter has such sensitive skin and can’t use many things, but this is compatible with hers and it works like a charm. 10/10!

LA MEILLEURE CRÈME!

Honnêtement, en tant que maman et éducatrice en pouponnière... Cette crème est à mon avis la meilleure crème. Chaque fois que mon bébé a des rougeurs, on lui en met et dès le lendemain matin, tout est parti!

October 19, 2020

Very effective!

If you want a product that truly does the job... this is it!!! It is a very effective and has even helped sooth my eczema flair up. My little one had a bit of irritation and within the same day of using this cream the redness already went away. Price point is a bit high but you definitely get what you pay for. Would recommend to anyone

October 17, 2020

Great for rashes especially for children

This is an amazing and effective product which helps cure diaper rashes for infants and children. This helped a lot and quickly healed it and I would definitely recommend!

October 17, 2020

Best rash cream out there!

So after trying a few diaper rash creams Sudocrem has done wonders for my daughters habit of scratching her bum from the top of her diaper. Every time we would see scratches or a rash starting we applied sudocrem and the next day there was a dramatic difference. No other product works as effectively. We also applied it to some cuts along with polysporin and it helped with the healing process. I highly recommend it, just wish it came in a larger size!

October 05, 2020

Best for my Girls

I have tried a variety of different creams for diaper rash and I love this stuff. Goes on smooth and easily cleans off. Clears up diaper rash in one or two applications.