SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

February 23, 2021
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Don’t use in the usual way but I love it!

I don’t use this for the same reason as most.. I use it after waxing to help soothe the area but it really does make a difference!

I do my waxing myself and once I’ve waxed and cleaned off any leftover wax I use this and it stops the area from drying out or getting spotty.

If I forget to use or run out, I get spots and the skin gets really sore and dry but sudocrem prevents this!

Wouldn’t be without it!

February 23, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

My number 1 favourite

As a mother of 9 children I have tried a few creams on my babies bottoms when they had nappy rash but it was sudocrem that worked a treat, cleared up nappy rash quickly and I will continue to use this on my grandson. It's also great for other things to such as grazing when the wee ones fall over, great for minor burns to me being so clumsy in the kitchen it helps alot. Honestly this is an all rounder that works a treat.

February 05, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Fantastic for loads of things

This cream is pure magic being a mummy of a now nearly 11 year old i have used this on rashes grazes cuts burns boils redness disappears its a great barrier cream too

December 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Our go to cream for those baby bums!

We have tried a few different creams, and sudocream is hands down our favourite to gently mend a diaper rash or owie bum from one of those nasty poos.

November 25, 2020

Works amazing

This is the only thing that has helped my daughters diaper rash. It works very well. Expensive but it is effective. We also use the travel size for the diaper bag

November 16, 2020

Favorite diaper cream

We used several other diaper creams before switching to this one and i can honestly say I wont be switching back! The cream isnt too thick or runny. It cleared our little ones rash within a day or two after struggling on and off for months with diaper rash. Since switching to this cream we haven’t had any issues. Also great if you have a rash yourself

November 11, 2020

Best Bum Cream ever

This is my favourite cream for diaper rash. It goes on thick and doesn't have a runny or watery texture. The tub lasts a while too and it's the only cream I've tried that actually gets rid of the red rash on his bum within a day or two. It's pretty much the only diaper cream we ever use !!

November 10, 2020

Nice healing cream

Nice healing cream fue to diaper rashes... it reduce the redness.. ... i would recommend this product to others.. i git this as a small sample then i have started using this......

November 07, 2020
    United States

Great product!

When I had my little guy, my sister immediately recommended this product to me, and she was absolutely right! Rashes are inevidable when caring for a baby, and is something that can be quite bothersome to their delicate skin and should be treated right away. Of all the diaper rash cream I used over my baby's childhood, Sudocrem is by far the best. Rashes were taken care of effortlessly and I absolutely trusted this product on my childs delicate skin. It worked extremely fast and although it is pricey, one container lasts am extremely long time so it is absolutely worth every single penny! I also used it on myself when I would get a heat rash or razor burn and it has always worked its magic quickly and effectively, and even though my child in now 9, I still have a small container of Sudocrem in my bathroom because you never know when pesky rashes will show up! I give it 5 out of 5 stars, and cannot recommend it enough!

October 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best stuff ever for diaper rashes!!

My 10 month old ended up with a super bad rash when he was cutting teeth, tried other creams on his but they just seem to make it worse, tried this one and after putting it on once things started clearing up and getting better and completely gone after two day!! Highly recommended!!