SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

April 11, 2021

Only the Best for My Baby's Bottom

This is the only cream I use on my baby. It works the best. It's not as sticky as other brands. Easy to spread. It works so well to get rid of diaper rashes!

April 11, 2021

Tried & Tested

I love Sudocreme! My friend had recommended it with my first daughter and still using on my second baby! It is such a great barrier creme during diaper changes. Rashes heal quickly with this creme. I make sure I have this in the baby bag too.

April 03, 2021

Effective

It’s been recommended to me by families and friends. Used on almost all diaper changes for my baby. Whenever there’s a diaper rash it only takes couple times for it to be gone with this.

March 29, 2021

Used on all my kids

This is always the first cream I reach for and the first one I recommend to any parents. I have used it with all 4 of my kids when they have a diaper rash and it works wonders! Use this with a couple of diaper changes and your baby is all cleared up.

March 29, 2021

Smooth and gentle

This stuff is the best! My babies never got bum rash very often but when they did this was a sure fix. You don’t need a lot, maybe just the size of a pea (or less) and it covers the whole area whether it’s for diaper rash, cracked nipples or blisters. The lid for the trial sizes never seem to stay on so beware.

March 19, 2021
    United Kingdom

Very effective

I bought sudocrem when my girl was born and i am still using this product. She is now 2.5 years old and got sensitive skin so everytime she got rashes i applied this cream and i found in very effective. Even i tried it on myself when my hand got burnt with iron. It is the best rash cream.

March 10, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

The best!! No doubt

I got this product as sample when my younger girl was born, I tried a lot of nappy rash creams and this product is definitely the best in my opinion, my girl has sensitive skin and this product helped her a lot, She is 6 years old now and she keeps using it on rashes , bites , spots etc.

March 10, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Healing cream

I use sudocrem antiseptic healing cream every time I get spots. I put it on before bed and leave it on over night and within 2-3 days my spots are completely gone. One of my favourite skin care products!!

February 23, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Doesn’t work?

As it states on the label, amongst many uses ‘acne’ is one of them. I’ve looked at reviews and videos and it seems to be working for many for but it broke me out even more ? Regardless I continued using it for further 5 nights and have not witnessed any improvements at all. My skin is worse than prior to starting. I gave it 3 starts as it works for others but the effectiveness lacks with mine, so unlikely I’ll be purchasing it again.

February 23, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Multipurpose cream for all the family

We have a pot of this in the house at all times. From treating nappy rash when my children were small to treating minor ailments or even helping to heal my husband’s hands (Site worker) it really is a useful do-for-all product to have in the house.