Sudocrem Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

October 12, 2018

Best diaper cream we have used (and we tried many!)

We got a sample of this product with our first baby and it worked so well! I had tried other brands and my baby was always red on her bottom after dirtying her diaper. This product cleared it right up and I only used this one for my other two.

Thumbs up for this.

An amazing cream. It heals, it protects and it is a good quality too that’s worth the money.By far the best diaper cream. Also this is a great price compared to in stores. It clears up diapers rashes so quickly.

October 12, 2018

One of the best. Healed quickly

This is the best best cream so far for my baby skin rashes. Everytime I used it, healed 95% overnight. I always trust SUDOCREM. For the price its ok, Non sticky and always do the job. We always have this at home.

October 11, 2018

Bottom line

I have been using Sudocrem since my son was born and it does a great job of relieving diaper rash and itch. I have tried other brands but none compare to Sudocrem. I keep a container in each room. Highly recommended!

October 11, 2018

Best diaper rash cream out there!

When my baby had diaper rash I tried penaten cream and a few others but sudocream really worked quickly to sooth the pain and redness right away. Don’t make your baby suffer! Always make sure the house is stocked with this!

September 29, 2018

My go to

Used on both my kids. Thick and creamy enough to soothe and prevent diaper rash but not so thick you cant spread it or wipe it off your hands (like penatan)

September 21, 2018

Best Diaper Rash Cream

Every time my boys had a diaper rash or any irritation , this cream would clear everything up. It is a miracle cream !! I would put it on at night and by the morning , the rash would be gone. It is on the pricy side but worth every penny. This cream has a very soft and pleasant scent . My boys are toddlers now and I still use this cream

September 21, 2018

MY LIVE

Great great great product. Use it for everything. Heal everything. Acne burns .. everything. Always have it at home. That is the best product ever made. I like how it smells like a little baby. But be careful it makes a big white mess. :)

September 13, 2018

Love it!

This cream is so effective and works fast on even the worst of diaper rashes. My little one always gets one while teething and at the first sign of redness I apply this and its gone within a few hours. One of my fave baby products!

August 21, 2018

Very good product!

I definitly loved this cream! It worked very well to get rid of my babies diaper rash, it is easy to apply and has a great smell! The price is also very good