Summer Fresh Dips and Hummus Reviews
#648 in Grocery

January 08, 2018

5 cheese dip sometimes has a funky taste

I use to purchase the 5 cheese dip on a regular basis. But then sometimes it would have a funky taste, like it was spoiled. I always check the best before date and I’ve never purchased it if it was out dated or close to the best before date. Seems like the date don’t have anything todo with it.
    I probably will purchase it again as I do love the dip. It’s just too bad it’s not always delish

March 03, 2016

A nice variety of dips. I can't quite decide which is my favourite.
    This is a great variety pack to pick up if you need something to
    take to a function. The dips go well with crackers and veggies.

January 26, 2016

Asiago and Artichoke - THE BEST tasting dip there is! I could eat a whole container in one setting if I let myself. :)

January 25, 2016

Summer Fresh Tzatziki - The stuff is awesome, I put it on just about everything now. I grilled some chicken and peppers then spread some tzatziki on a pita and rolled it up - heavenly. I actually craved it all day at work. It's also great for dipping raw veggies like carrots and cherry tomatoes.

September 02, 2015

I have tried a couple products from Summer Fresh but I would have to say the spinich and artichoke dip is my favorite. Its great to have for partys and it can be used with many things. Sometimes I serve it with veggies, tortilla chips, or pits bread and everyone loves it. The hummus is good too specially with veggies. Although it can be a little pricey its great when you get it on sale.

July 26, 2015

MY HUSBAND LOVE HUMMUS . HE LIKE IT . HE LOVE TO USE TO USE IT.EAT IT

July 26, 2015

I love this product. I love hummus while my mom prefers dip so this combined package is the perfect solution, while also eliminates the amount of containers in our fridge. Great quality product with excellent flavours as well. Mom never disappointed by how Summer Fresh products taste.

February 23, 2015

summer fresh artichoke and asiago dip is now a staple in our fridge! absolutely love this and prefer it over chips and dip now for my snack

February 06, 2015

i am not a hummus fan but my husband is. he loves this product! he will eat the whole thing!

February 06, 2015

This is a 4 set of dips & hummus including Artichoke & Asiago, Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, and regular Hummus. It's a good snack for yourself or when you have guests over. A good variety of flavours to enjoy. I like it with Naan or pita to scoop it up with it. Works with crackers or chips too. Worth trying.