Summer Fresh Hummus Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 2369 in Grocery

May 09, 2017

This is my least favourite hummus brand. I find both the flavour and texture to be inauthentic. It's very smooth and often watery. I find the taste has a bit of a sharp/tarte-ness that doesn't match a hummus flavour. In a pinch this hummus will do, and it has the best price compared to other brands. I would suggest one of the flavoured hummus types (not the original) if you decide to purchase summer fresh.

May 02, 2017

Summer fresh hummus is my absolute favourite hummus. I don't like the other Brands . It's so good and flavourful and the perfect texture. I like to dip nan bread in hummus or fresh veggies. Delicious !

Updated On: May 21, 2017

I purchase it from walmart for around $3.99. I would recommend to others.

April 19, 2017

Omg Summer Fresh rocks......they have so many interesting flavors. This hummus is delicious. I use to make my own, this is the next best thing. It can be a bit pricey but goes on sale often. I love to serve with veggies or interesting different types of crackers.

December 21, 2016

This is my usual go to brand of Hummus due to it being more affordable and having nice flavours. The red pepper hummus is especially good! Same with any of the garlic flavours. Its still on the pricey side, like all hummus, but its more affordable than others and tastes great.

July 25, 2016

Summer Fresh Hummus is one of the best dips around. When you read the label you won't be disappointed. It is definitely a healthy snack and goes with almost anything. Great for young or old.

June 22, 2016

My favourite is the roasted garlic flavour. A good for you dip with crackers or as a spread on a sandwich. You don't even realize you're eating healthy. Unless you're like me and have to be careful not to just keep on dipping until your container is empty. A VERY tasty treat indeed!

April 24, 2016

This hummus is delicious! It comes in several flavours, but my favourite is the plain one. I eat it with crackers, veggies, I even put it on sandwiches! Its a healthy alternative to heavy calorie laden dips and spreads. The price is always reasonable, and I like to always have a container in my fridge for when I get the munchies! Hummus is very healthy, and it goes with so many things, it makes the perfect snack. Summer Fresh also stays mixed and doesn't separate like some brands do.

March 24, 2016

The taste of this hummas is very fresh like most of summer fresh products. hummus is very good on carrots and crackers . Its easy to make at home as well all you need is chick peas

March 04, 2016

Very fresh and authentic tasting. I try to wait for a sale, as we can go through the it quite quickly, but it is, imho, the most authentic tasting pre-packaged hummus available. I love it on crackers, or as a dip for fresh cut celery, carrots, and peppers.

0.5/5

March 04, 2016

If you like hummus I'd say go for it. But for me this was completely a texture thing. It is smooth and has little bumps all in this. I really could not get pass the first bite on this.

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?