SunChips French Onion (Oignon a la Francaise) Reviews

Ranked #505 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 12, 2017

So good!

I love Sun Chips! They are one of my favorite chip brands. They are supposedly a little better for you than potato chips because of the multigrain. They are loaded with so much French Onion flavouring goodness.
    It's very easy to eat the whole bag!

June 14, 2017

Yummy!

I've loved these chips ever since I was a kid. They have a bold powdery onion flavour topping and a light crunchy texture. I'm not sure about the healthier claims but I love the taste and will buy again :).

May 08, 2017

I forgot how much I love these. I bought a bag for a girls' night and we devoured them. Bonus: you can pretend it's healthy with whole grains! Will buy again

3.2/5

April 06, 2017

I just tried French Onion Sun chips and OMG so much flavour! They are a little more healthy then your normal potatoe chips and will give you the satisfaction of the perfect crunch!

January 04, 2017

My husband and I love French Onion flavoured SunChips. They are our go-to snack. I love that they are multigrain and still satisfy the need for a snack. Only comment would be to bring back the White Cheddar flavour!

June 01, 2016

I bet you just can't eat one . These sunchips have no trans fat and are very delicious and irresistible that it is very hard not to eat the whole bag. These are a nice change from potatoe chips.

March 08, 2016

These are a really good chips, they are a great texture and are packed with flavor. These chips also have a different taste compared to a potato chip and it's really yummy. Defiantly one of my favorites.

June 03, 2015

Transfat free and Made with whole grains, these chips are definitely a step in the right direction for snacking, I always enjoyed their harvest cheddar variety, but the onion seems a little less rich and just as tasty. Plus. My daughter loves them even more than those fatty greasy chips.