SunChips Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1296 in Snacks

April 13, 2017

These were my favourite growing up. I love the crunchiness but also the nutty flavour you get from the corn. I would eat these everyday if I could if they were healthier!

March 20, 2017

They're still chips so obviously they aren't the most healthy for you but they sure are delicious.
    They come in 2 flavors, this one and onion. I like to pick a bag of these up from the vending machine at work on break they're light anda great snack for the kids as well

March 20, 2017

Love SunChips Harvest Cheddar. I like the taste and reminds me of thin fired pita bites. I love cheese and crunchy so when I eat this it gives a slight feeling of well toasted cheese sandwich.
    I would recommend this for snack.

March 16, 2017

Je vais en racheter dans le futur.cest délicieux. Je l'aient recommande. Goût ORIGINALS bon goût de fromage . Excellant en accompagnement au dîner avec un bon sandwichs

March 06, 2017

Sun Chips are one of my favourite chip brands! It honestly doesn't taste as bad for you than regular chips. I don't feel as guilty eating these than say Cheetos. The crunch is nice and the flavors are amazing. Love eating this with some carrots and celery to balance it out!

January 17, 2017

I love sunchips!!!! I find the texture more along the lines of a tortilla chip though :) They are delicious and crunchy. I love how much flavor each chip packs. Easily one of my favs!

January 15, 2017

These are my favourite when I don't feel like regular chips. They are crunchy and full of flavour. They have a fun ripple and are a nice change from regular greasy potato chips.

January 06, 2017

I am having flashbacks to my childhood. I used to eat these constintly as a child during recess and growing up until high school.

They have such a unique texture and flavour that it is hard to describe. I would put it as a cross between tortilla chips and just regular potato chips.

I am now craving some!

December 05, 2016

Since I was a kid I have loved these chips. I can even remember the first time I had them. My parents had taken me to Florida for a trip we stopped for snacks and mom grabbed a bag of sun chips. I can't remember the exact kind but I know the bag was green and you can't find them anywhere anymore. I still love them but I really wish I could find the green bag :(

December 05, 2016

i love these will all my heart, i used to get them from the vending machine at school all the time and at the gym when we hangout there, i love the shape of the chip and it has just the right amount of cheese flavour to go with it