SunChips Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 12, 2017

Crunchy Cheddar Cheese Deliciousness

These are one of my favorite chips. They do not taste like your typical potato chips, as they have more of a nutty, cornmeal flavor, which pairs really well with the cheddar cheese seasoning. I find these to taste more wholesome than traditional potato chips.They are also less greasy. The crunchy texture also adds to the overall experience of eating these chips. You can buy these in small snack-sized bags at Costco in a variety of flavors.

June 09, 2017

Ces chips sont différentes des autres. Le goût de cheddar est délicieux. La texture est originale, j'adore les petits grains présents dans la chips et le goût que ça apporte. Ça fait puer de la bouche mais c'est trop bon pour s'en passer, tant pis!

May 29, 2017

Sunchips are awesome!!!! They are so yummy and the best snack. I love them and I would deffinitely Recommend to others to try. They are very yummy!!!!

May 07, 2017

Great taste for all Sunchip flavours go really well with the Cornmeal flavour of the chip. They are quite expensive for a bag of these compared to other chips. Been a family Summertime favourite for a few years now. Would consume them more if they were good in Nutrition Value

April 13, 2017

These were my favourite growing up. I love the crunchiness but also the nutty flavour you get from the corn. I would eat these everyday if I could if they were healthier!

March 20, 2017

They're still chips so obviously they aren't the most healthy for you but they sure are delicious.
    They come in 2 flavors, this one and onion. I like to pick a bag of these up from the vending machine at work on break they're light anda great snack for the kids as well

March 20, 2017

Love SunChips Harvest Cheddar. I like the taste and reminds me of thin fired pita bites. I love cheese and crunchy so when I eat this it gives a slight feeling of well toasted cheese sandwich.
    I would recommend this for snack.

March 16, 2017

Je vais en racheter dans le futur.cest délicieux. Je l'aient recommande. Goût ORIGINALS bon goût de fromage . Excellant en accompagnement au dîner avec un bon sandwichs

March 06, 2017

Sun Chips are one of my favourite chip brands! It honestly doesn't taste as bad for you than regular chips. I don't feel as guilty eating these than say Cheetos. The crunch is nice and the flavors are amazing. Love eating this with some carrots and celery to balance it out!

January 17, 2017

I love sunchips!!!! I find the texture more along the lines of a tortilla chip though :) They are delicious and crunchy. I love how much flavor each chip packs. Easily one of my favs!

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    Zumba and weight loss results

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Teen Mom 2

Gabby9 added a new review for
    skinfix inked tattoo balm

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES