Prestige Item
Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream Reviews

April 25, 2021

Small amounts for sensitive skin

This products claims are true but many skin types can not tolerate the VIT C, this seem to irritate sensitive skin but with small amounts 1/4 C.E.O with 3/4 of your moisturizer will suley be beneficial to build ul that tolerance and love receiving the benefits of Vitamine C.

November 26, 2020

Vitamin C cream

This vitamin c moisturizer is amazing and, very moisturizing and hydrated.

It’s a very luxurious cream but overpriced, I’m sure a can fine a replacement with the same ingredients at a lower price.

June 18, 2020

Vitamin c cream

This moisturizer is very rich and creamy, smells like oranges 🍊. My skins looks brighter and hydrated since I started using this product, also my darks spots are fading.

July 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

Awesome brightening cream!!

I have been trying the Sunday Riley C.E.O Vitamin C Rich Hydration cream for the past few weeks. I love the cream so much. It smells amazing. it is a thick face cream that goes on easily. You can feel it soak into the skin. it is amazing!! I have really noticed a difference in the brightness of my face! It is on the pricier side, n=but is well worth the money! I truly recommend to anyone who loves skincare!