Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment Reviews

September 13, 2020

Holy Grail

I love this product. I had a lot of texture on my face and was newly starting a skin care routine. A little of this goes a long way. I was able to cover my whole face with a nickle sized amount. It feels moisturizing and not sticky. The first night I slept with it on and the next morning when I woke up most of my texture that I'd had for a really long was gone!!! I was shocked. I definitely recommend this product. Although the price is higher the product is worth every penny and I tend to lean more to the less expensive products.

August 20, 2020

Sunday Riley Good Genes

💙this product contains lactic acid - one of the more hydrating AHAs
    💙it works to exfoliate and reduce dullness which reveals fresh and glowing skin
    💙helps with discolouration, dark spots, and fine lines and wrinkles
    💙claims to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes.... 🤔 not so sure about the 3 minutes!
    💙contains licorice which has natural brightening properties, lemongrass, arnica, and aloe
    💙I applied about 2 pumps onto cleansed and dry skin at night

I found that my skin actually looked clearer and brighter after using this product. I didn't personally experience any redness or irritation after using the lactic acid treatment. It is a bit pricey, but I think it's a good investment as it really does work!

June 20, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Sunday riley Lactic acid treatment

For those of you who are unfamiliar with what an AHA or lactic acid is,
    Lactic acid is specifically used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. Unlike glycolic acid, lactic acid is a bit milder which makes it a better choice for sensitive skin.
    This treatment, is a perfect exfoliating serum for all skin types and ages.

🍂It is formulated with high potency lactic acid, to immediately start working on reducing the appearance of dark spots, exfoliate the dead skin cells and reveal younger looking skin.
    It has licorice extract to give the brightening effect.
    🌿Lemongrass to boost radiance in the skin. Aloe and cactus extract for the soothing effect. Also, Squalane gives hydration.

🍁Texture:
    It is a serum with more of a buttery texture to it.

May 21, 2020

Very good lactic acid treatment!

Yes, it IS a pricey, but wow, it works. You will definitely notice improvement in your skin with this. The texture, the clarity, the resilience. I would slather this all over my body if I could afford it! I know there are cheaper lactic acid treatments out there and I've tried them, but what I found personally is this - With Good Genes, I saw results in a weeks time and they just kept getting better. It’s best product for me and I would highly recommended this product for other women. It’s best of the best product.

February 28, 2020

Pricy but amazing

I really love Sunday Riley's Good Genes All in One Lactic Acid Treatment. I got a sample of it from Sephora and woke up the next morning with an angelic glow! It also makes my skin extremely soft. Some people have mentioned the smell of the treatment but I do not mind it. It does not aggravate my eczema but I avoid putting the treatment on it just in case.

If I had a completely stretchable budget, I would keep this on hand at all times.

February 26, 2020

works well

I got this product for myself form Sephora. I apply it to my face after cleansing, it tingles a little at first. I leave it on for about 15 minutes and then rinse off. I apply my usual oils and moisturizer after. I have used this only a few times but my skins has a sort of glow and feels smooth. As I have dry skin, I really need to moisturize after the treatment.

January 14, 2020

Very expensive but it works

This product does amazing things for my skin.
    The price tag is high but you do not need to use a lot of product so it lasts quite a while.
    Firms fine lines and clears up breakouts.

June 13, 2019

Love it but pricey

After only a couple weeks of using this every night I noticed a huge difference in my skin - it looked and felt a lot softer and is more radiant. I like that it is not a runny serum and a little goes a long way. The smell is also pleasant. It is quite expensive, however. I will likely try other less expensive alternatives (i.e. the ordinary's lactic acid) before considering buying again.

June 04, 2019

Best Lactic Acid on the market

This is a holy grail. I notice a huge difference in my skin when I stop using it- it is beyond effective at helping get rid of texture and bumps. A little goes a long way and it sinks into the skin quite quickly. The smell isn’t great but the product itself has been a repurchase numerous times for me. I recommend trying it out, however it is quite pricey and you have to consider your skin an investment. I will repurchase in the future.

May 17, 2019

Holy grail!!!

This product is a holy grail in my weekly skin routine . I love the pump bottle and consistency of this product. The scent is a herbal smell to me but it’s not strong and doesn’t last long after applying it . The product is very pricey but it works amazingly and last me at least 6 months I have dry and sensitive skin and I had no breakouts or dryness after using it . I use this product in the evening 2-3 times a week and every time I wake up my skin is glowing and smooth. You definitely see immediate results.