sunday riley good genes Reviews

August 29, 2019

Worth the price

This is a product that I can’t live without. I noticed a difference in my skin texture immediately after starting, and if I go days without using it my skin look dull and tired. I use it together with the Sunday Riley Luna oil at night and my skin has never looked better! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it in my opinion.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Transforming

I started using this after receiving it as a sample from Sephora and continued to use it afterwards as I love the product. I only have to use a little of the product to achieve the results I want. I love how my skin feels smoother, firmer, has a more even skin tone, reduces inflammation and helps banish blemishs. This product does it all. It's well worth the high price tag investment but with continued use the results just get better which is why I highly recommend this. I take off a star because of how expensive it is. It does come in a attractive simplistic packaging that is easy to use.

June 05, 2019

Le produit qui a changer ma peau!

Depuis ma grosesse, ma peau a énormément changer. Elle est devenu grasse et prône aux boutons. L'acide lactique dans le Good Genes a aider ma peau à s'exfolier et à garder une apparence lumineuse. Nous vous inquietez pas si ca picote, c'est normale! Ce produit est cher mais il vaut tout les dollars. L'histoire de Sunday Riley est intéressante, allez lire son histoire!

March 29, 2019

Amazing results !

I am such a skin scare addict and with all the hype on this product I had to give it a try. This product is really expensive but after trying it out I think it’s so worth it. I have super sensitive skin and I never broke out from it . It not over drying and the consistency absorbed very quickly on my skin. I like that a little product goes along way and you see immediate results . I use this at night and wake up to brighter and smoother skin. Even though this is an expensive product it’s worth the hype! I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants brighter glowing skin .

March 15, 2019

I can see why it's so expensive!

This is an amazing product, but super expensive. I bought it from Sephora in a trial duo with the Luna oil. I suffer from acne scarring and the lactic acid was very effective in gently resurfacing the skin on my forehead. I could really tell a difference after finishing my sample. Will definitely buy it again during a sale, or with a gift card.

February 13, 2019

Worth the price

This is a chemical exfoliant that I would highly recommend if you have texture or pigment. It is very pricey, to be fair, but it works amazing. I generally have combination skin that flares around my period, and no matter what I have milia or texture on my cheeks, but this is the one product that I have noticed really makes a difference for me! It can take a while to get used to if you've never used chemical exfoliants but I can't go back now. I have never found a dupe or another product that works as well as this!

January 23, 2019

Wow, JUST WOW!

Honestly that's far and I've tried many products will say this is the best and most effective I've ever tried and have been so happy with if you read the back it says Works within 3 minutes it no joke literally Works immediately this stuff is a must try and for me I must have seriously amazing yes it is pricey but you only need a little bit and not promise you you were loved the results I mean it takes my skin from looking dull and tired to boom and bright in under 3 minutes.

July 10, 2018

Fantastic Glycolic Serum

I love this Serum and have immediately noticed a difference in my skin.It was not a big deal to me but if you love your products to smell amazing this product may not be for you. If you want something with good and fast results I definitely recommend you give this a try.

June 25, 2018

Amazing Skin!

Good genes is incredibly silky in texture, and does a great job of brightening the skin. It also helps to clear up acne under the skin for a smoother complexion. I would recommend this to anyone who has skin issues and wants to see results quickly!

June 15, 2018

Expensive but Effective

This product is amazing in conjunction with the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil. I have broken out after couple of days use, but then skin improved. I have seen a shrinkage in pores and acne scars. The price will rip your wallet but Packaging is also very luxurious.