Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil Reviews

July 25, 2018

Yaaaas!

I just recently got this and have used it a few times already. Its super fast absorbing, super fast and i mean it! Or it could just be because i have super dry skin. I use abt 4 drops each time and have used it a few times already. I havent seen much of a difference n i absolutely HATE the scent. Ugh. I cannot stand the scent.

I will update whether i see result after more use.

July 10, 2018

Fantastic way to Include Retinol to Routine

I have just tried Luna Oil and it has exceeded my expectations! Oil absorbs quickly, feels like a fantastic treat for your face after a long day. My complexion definitely has added glow but with none of the irritation with many retinol products. It did not cause breakouts and can see a difference even after just one week.

July 03, 2018

This has changed my skin for good!

I would get horrible cystic acne, but acne products were too drying for my already dry skin, so Lune Sleeping Night Oil came to the rescue. The retinol helps tame future breakouts, whilst keeping my skin moist and bright. It is a little expensive, but I would recommend it to anyone willing to have that one product in the regime that is a game changer!

June 19, 2018

SLEEPING NIGHT OIL

Cette huile fonctionne à merveille, quand je me réveille le matin et dans l'ensemble ma peau se sent beaucoup plus souple. En outre, j'aime la sensation de cette huile pour le visage; il est non gras et facile à absorber, il ne pénètre pas dans mes yeux comme beaucoup d'autres huiles pour le visage.

June 19, 2018

Blue light special

I like the fact that this serum is blue so it reminds you to use it at nite time only. My skin was very hydrated the next morning and it like how my skin had a very nice glow the next morning. Very pricey so I will use it sparingly

May 16, 2018

Favourite face oil ever!

This was the first face oil I ever tried and it is amazing! Somehow it's an oil but doesn't make your face oily. It delivers a serious punch of hydration and my skin hasn't looked better. The retinol in it is key. Love it!

2.0/5

May 02, 2018

Mehh

Wasn't a fan. Even with the smallest application was too greasy. Irritated my skin so had to stop using it. Tried again months later and same results

May 02, 2018

Definately a must!

You will see a difference after the first try. It is amazing all around, especially when paired with the Good Genes right after. I’ve never experienced instead results in such a short period of time.

April 19, 2018

Omg Love

Love this product it leaves my face radiant the next day, was a bit hesistant at first seeing as I have super oily skin but this was just sooo good to my face, a little goes a long way. Just wish it wasn’t so pricey but definitely recommend.

April 18, 2018

Love this face oil

This oil works wonderfully; my wrinkles feels smoothed out when I wake up in the morning and overall my skin feels much more supple. In addition, I love the feel of this face oil; it is non-greasy and easily absorbed so it doesn't get in my eyes like many other face oils.