Prestige Item
Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream Reviews

May 16, 2018

The cream I keep going to back to!

I love to try new products but I can't seem to get away from this one. It's light, yet moisturising and leaves my skin plump. This is my go to cream for day or night, used with Good Genes or without.

April 27, 2018

My new go to!

I absolutely love this product!! It works so well, and I find it has helped brighten up my skin.

Only downside is it does smell a little... weird almost? Idk. All in all I love it and will continue to buy it.

April 08, 2018

May repurchase, anyone find Sephora samples work better?

I got a deluxe sample of this cream from Sephora, strange thing though, does anyone’s else notice their deluxe samples work better/differently than their full sized products? I’ve had the same experience with a few products like that.

The sample brightened my skin, plumped it up visibly and it’s something you can feel. It’s light, non-greasy and it absorbs really well. It also exfoliates really well (enzymes). My skin is really smooth and bright, even as a water cream my combo skin feels hydrated. It didn’t cause breakout like the Tatcha water moisturizer did.

March 27, 2018

L'odeur parfaite!

J'ai adoré l'odeur de cette crème pour le visage, l'odeur de concombre était très fraîche. J'ai trouvé que la crème prenait un certain temps à pénétrer. Je devais donc attendre plusieurs minutes avant de pouvoir me maquiller. Parfois, j'avais l'impression que mon visage restait gras, par contre, cela me dérangeait moins si je l'utilisais le soir. Finalement, j'ai trouvé la crème hydratante, mais sans plus. Je n'ai pas senti une différence considérable après deux semaines d'utilisation du produit.

2.0/5

February 16, 2018

Skip it!

This product is overpriced for a moisturizer that does not do anything special. It does have a nice texture, but that is definitely not enough for me to repurchase.

December 27, 2017

Not for oily skin

Eventhough it's a water cream, it's still very thick, feels sticky on my oily skin,so I can only use it at night. Didn't see any change in skin condition. Nothing a drug store cream can't do.

June 13, 2017

Not a fan of the scent

I wouldn't say this product is particularly moisturizing, but it does seem to give my face a radiant glow. The biggest turn off for me was the scent - although it might not bother most people. It kind of smells like old/rotting cucumbers. I would prefer a sweeter light scent

March 08, 2017

Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream is an amazing product. I'm in my early 30s and have pretty decent skin but Tidal has given my skin a radience that I never had in my 20s! I have given up my go to serum because with Tidal I simply don't need it anymore!

January 20, 2017

I love the Sunday Riley Luna Night Sleeping Oil so I thought I would love this product as well.However, I found this product to be just an overpriced moisturizer. Didn't really do much for my skin and not moisturizing enough as well. For the high price tag, I was expecting better quality.

December 29, 2016

I cannot live without this, i love it so much, i got it as a sample and after seeing how much of a difference it made i had to get the full size, it brightened my face up so much than normal