Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

April 02, 2019

It's well worth a try

I bought sunlight dish detergent on sale , its perfect and have good effect on dirt,grease on dishes, smells pretty good , happy with my purchase . thanks .

March 25, 2019

Favourite dish washing liquid!

I love sunlight! It is awesome on grease and my sponges never smell from using it. I use it to make natural cleaning products for every room in my house!

March 21, 2019

Good budget dish soap

I like this dish soap brand , its great budget brand and the lemon scent is great. It comes in a convenient bottle and does its job well. I am a happ customer.

March 16, 2019

The only way to clean dishes

I’ve been using this product for many years and it’s my go to product for dishes. It cuts through grease effectively has a nice scent doesn’t leave a film and does not dry my hands out

March 05, 2019

dish soap works just fine

The dish soap works just fine with my soap dispenser and seems to do the job. The price is cheap and I don't think I'll be running out of soap anytime soon. Although not an issue with the soap itself, the packaging did leak inside the box and the bottles ended up covered in soap. Didn't seem to lose any meaningful amount to this though.

March 05, 2019

My hands don't dry

I used an off brand variety for a few months before switching back to Sunlight and I don't think I'll ever switch again. I prefer to wash my dishes by hand instead of using the dishwasher, so I go through a fair amount of dish washing liquid, and what I noticed was that it takes a lot less soap to get my dishes clean. My hands also don't dry out as much and they never have any unpleasant food odors lingering when I'm done. I think these two bottles will probably last me well over a year before I have to reorder so I hope they don't change the formula in that time. I would absolutely recommend.

February 23, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Miracle Sunlight dish soap

Just recently tried Sunlight dish soap and found that is cuts grease like nothing else that I have used. No after film on my dishes. Would definitely purchase this again and recommend this to my family and friends. Way to go Sunlight. Keep up the good work.

1.8/5

February 23, 2019

Wish it washed

First it doesn't bubble nor does it clean my dishes. Pretty bummed. It's like they added too much water to their bottles already. It seems that what used to be excellent products have gone really cheap in their creations as the years gone by

February 21, 2019

worth the price

This is the best dish soap for the price. While other soaps have higher prices for their products, the best soap in Sunlight. It has a bubbles that last and cleans great.

February 20, 2019

Best dish soap ever

This is the only dish soap that does such a great job. Makes doing dishes so much easier. Cleans great and smells good too. Really gets rid of tough stuck on gunk.