Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

March 08, 2018

My usual family brand!!

This is the dish soap that my family has used since I can remember! Grandparents included! Of all the dish soaps I have never seen one clean grease better than Sunlight!

March 07, 2018

I tell everyone to buy Sunlight

My mum used, my grandma used it and now I use it for my own family. I find nothing cleans better then Sunlight and it goes on sale very often so that makes it even better.

March 07, 2018

Best dishwashing soap out there

I've been using this product for years. It is the only product in my opinion that cuts right through grease no matter how messy. Can dry the hands a little but nothing gets your dishes cleaner.

March 05, 2018

Cleans well

I was suggested sunlight by a friend. I tried it out. It’s geeat for greasy dishes. Also for kids plastic plates and cups. I did find it makes my hands dry. I need to wear gloves to prevent that.

March 01, 2018

Love its lemony smell!

This product is quite economical and comes handy for a relative long time. Even diluted with water it is quite effective and strong smelling. My dishes comes out clean and smelling good!!!

February 27, 2018

The only dish soap I will use

I have used Sunlight dish soap all of my life. Its gentle on my sensitive skin and tough on my greasy dishes.The lemon fresh sent makes everything smell fresh and clean.

February 26, 2018

Cleans the dishes good!

This is proper dish soap to use for anything around the house! Smells good works wonders ! I use this everyday it comes in handy. I will always buy this product!

February 24, 2018

Sunlight dish soap - the lemon one

I absolutely love the sunlight dish soap! The original lemon sunlight dish soap is the only brand of dish soap I will use. I like to buy their larger 1.5 L because it lasts twice as long as the 950 ml for only about .50 cent more of the cost. This dish soap cleans my dishes perfectly and doesn't leave any residue and causes dirt to loosen quickly from my dishes. It is very accessible in almost all stores but I find the best cost is from Walmart. I will buy this product every time I need to purchase dish soap!

February 10, 2018

clean dishes

I recently use sunlight dish soap. The product works great! Makes my dishes nice and clean and cuts out grease! I even use it on my clothes when there are grease stains just dab a bit and put it in the washer

February 01, 2018

none.

sunlight laundry soap is really good. I like the lemon one. the other ones I do not like the smell of them. it cleans the cloths really good. I wish they had better smells.