Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

October 17, 2020

one of my favorites!

this is my go-to brand! love the clean, love the scent, love the grease-fighting. even though I try and like other brands, this is tried and true for me!

October 14, 2020

It works but you need a lot

Overall I like this Sunlight dish soap but I don’t find it as effective as other brands because you need a larger amount to remove dirt and grease. The scent is really nice though.

June 17, 2020

It's okay

I'm not a fan of Sunlight Dish Soap. I find that I have to use a lot for my greasy pans, plates, etc. For regular dish washing, it's fine but anything else, I just don't like it.

May 26, 2020

I love this soap

I love this soap, I have been using it for years and it does an amazing job. Gets my dishes clean and is nice on my hands.
    Also it smells lovely like lemons.

April 18, 2020

My favourite dish soap

This is my favourite dish soap ever! I love have sudsy it is and how well it cleans. I love the fresh lemon scent also. I’mnot sure why they changed the bottle’s plastic recently, but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s one of the best dish soaps out there :) Sunlight Dish Sunlight Lemon Fresh Liquid Detergent

April 10, 2020

It's a lemon

lemon fresh scent is all it has going for it. Why spend money on a dish soap that does not do what it should. The suds do not last until the dishes are done, so how do the dishes get clean. Will never buy it again.

April 06, 2020

Would purchase on occasion

This product is usually at a good price point. You do need to use quiet a bit more soap to get alot of suds. Does have a pleasant lemon smell. Does dry your hands some. Does a pretty good job at cleaning the dishes.

March 30, 2020

Amazing Dish Soap

I love this dish soap so much it’s the only one I buy to wash my dishes with. It smells so clean and fresh with the lemon fresh smell and it really does fight grease. It makes my dishes sparkle and I definitely would recommend this dish soap :)

January 08, 2020

I always buy this product!!

I always buy sunlight dish soap. You can't beat the price and it always gets the grease out of my dishes. I also use it when I do extra cleaning, ex. washing my kitchen cupboards. I put a bit in an empty ice-cream pail full of warm water, and my cupboards are clean and smell nice and clean. I love that the scent isn't too strong, but has a nice light scent.

December 22, 2019

Works every time

This detergent works in any type of water, whether you have a lot of minerals, hard/soft water. Always lots of suds. Great product that always cleans to my satisfaction