4.9/5
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Reviews

Good - 0

May 13, 2021

My go-to Sunscreen

I was so hesitant to try this product at first, mainly due to the high price point. Although, I eventually pushed myself to do so since most drugstore products do not work well for me since they are very oily and leave a white cast. However, the unseen sunscreen is a very soft, silicone fluid that does not leave a white cast and it keeps the face matte. Best part, is that it can be worn together with a primer and a foundation the entire day without much separation. I definitely recommend y'all to try it if you guys have combination to oily skin!

May 08, 2021

Amazing!

Omg this stuff is the best! I typically hate sunscreen on my face because it feels so thick and greasy. This stuff feels like a cloud is touching my skin. Also works as an amazing primer for my makeup. It’s a bit expensive but honestly so worth it.

April 30, 2021
    Arizona, United States

Love this sunscreen!

This is one of my favorite sunscreens, so much so that I always have 2 on hand just in case I run out of one. It is quite pricey, but it doesn't leave a whitecast. It also leaves my skin matte so it doubles as a primer as well. I recommend this sunscreen.

October 01, 2020

So cool!

I was searching for the perfect lightweight but protective sunscreen that wouldn’t clog my pores or leave my skin feeling greasy and this sunscreen is the answer! It is so cool that it is clear and honestly feels like you’re not even putting anything on. I wore it on many sunny days and found that it was effective. To me, this product is basically magic.

August 08, 2020

Try it!

I use Supergoop unseen sunscreen every single day! The texture is so amazing that even my kids don't mind putting it on their faces daily. It is by far my favourite sunscreen to use. Highly recommended.

June 13, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Best SPF!

I’ve been at the pool and honestly this sunblock has been the best it’s super lightweight but Supergoop is the best for SPF your favorite new sun block

June 02, 2020
    Washington, United States

My Favourite Sunscreen

This is my favorite sunscreen. it gives my glow and little bit of coverage. I wear only this when I go out of my house. It is not sticky atall. It leaves no cast what so ever on the skin. The cream spreads evenly and is not very harsh on skin. I love how it feels on the skin. It has spf 40 which is really good for skin. It gives natural finish and is for all skin type. I dont sweat on face after i apply it. It has all the clean ingredients in it. I highly recommend this. You can buy it from their website or sephora. It can be a bit pricey but worth the investment.

July 13, 2019

feels like serum

love this!! love that its more of a gel/serum based (feels like face primer) sunscreen. soft to apply and offers great spf protection all day!! loving it!

May 17, 2019
    California, United States

I would buy this 1000x over!

This is my HG sunscreen. I went through so many sunscreens trying to find one that would work under makeup, not be extremely greasy, cause no flashback, and just worked you know?

I got this just in time for a trip to Hawaii and let me tell you I got zero sunburns and my makeup was flawless. Well as flawless as it can be in 100° weather. I only wish I had brought another tube of it with me because I ran out after sharing it.

I will never use another sunscreen on my face. I even have several minis as backup!