S'well Stainless Steel Water Bottle Reviews

May 16, 2017

Given the cost of the bottle, I'm not sure I would have purchased this without trying it first, but luckily I was given one as a gift! I received a wood grain printed bottle, and wow was I taken by how beautiful it is!! It functions awesome too, keeps water cold for hours and has a tight fitting lid!

May 13, 2017

This water bottle is pricey but it WORKS. It keeps cold drinks cold for so long, which I found got me drinking a lot more water!! It's pleasant looking and not too bulky. havent tried hot drinks in it but since it keeps cold drinks cold for so long im sure it works fine.

May 10, 2017

This is a great water bottle, and I do love that it's not plastic. However, the whole allure to the bottle is that it keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and your hot drinks hot for 12 hours and I don't ever have drinks in it long enough to know if this is true. I fill it and drink it all at once essentially, I also have not used it for hot drinks, only for water. That being said it does keep my water cold for at least 2 hours, because that's usually the longest that it is in there for and of course the bottles are all really cute looking which is a bonus! It uses eco-friendly products which is a big factor in why I buy things now a days, and they support UNICEF USA, American Forests and Drink up, any company that supports non-profits and charities is a good company in my books! oh btw ladies S'well is one of the fastest growing woman owed companies! ANOTHER BONUS! All i all I really like this water bottle, and even though the price tag seems high, it will last forever being stainless steel!

May 04, 2017

This water bottle is amazing. Yes, it costs a lot, but it keeps your drinks cold for 24 h or hot for 12 h (it really does!). And they come in really cute patterns on the outside. I have one that looks like wood grain. The bottle is light weight double-walled aluminum and is very resilient. I highly recommend this bottle! I use it at the gym, yoga, and just as my desk! Best of all, there are no plastics that release chemicals into your water!

April 27, 2017

These water bottles are amazing! A little pricey, but they don't break, cause they are metal. They have great insulation. When it says it can keep water cold for 24 hours, it's true. And it keeps liquids cool for 12 hours. In fact, I loved mine so much, I went and bought another one, and my son now has one as well. :)

April 16, 2017

Although expensive, this water bottle really works! I left my bottle full of cool water in my black jeep for 12 hours during the heat of the day in the summer and the water was as cold as it was when I left it. I do find that I drop it easily (I thought I was just clumsy until I read the other reviews) and it scratches/dents easily, but other than that no complaints!

April 01, 2017

This water bottle is definitely pretty pricey considering it's just a water bottle, but it lives up to the hype. I can fill it up with cold water before an hour and a half long hot yoga class, and at the end of the class it's just as cold as when I filled it up.

March 27, 2017

I originally had the white and blue hand painted bottle. It was stunning, but the paint chipped badly. I switched it for a non-hand painted one, and I am in love! It keeps my water cold for hours, looks wonderful, and is sleek to fit into my bag. I also love the heath factor. No plastics is a huge plus for me when it comes to water. If you use water bottles often, its worth the price.

March 26, 2017

I use my swell bottle literally everday. Initially i wasn't sure why these bottles were so popular BUT it is pretty great and heres why... So it keeps HOT water literally hot for 12 hours and COLD water for 24 hours. Alot of water containers didn't work for me is because they only keep the water hot for a few hours... I am a VERY lazy person and only likes to drink hot water, so this product was perfect for me. I will pour hot water in the morning and will be able to drink it throughout the day. I hardly drink water before but ever since i got a swell bottle, it has been making me drink more water than before. The only thing is, they sell these bottles at a very high price point. I think they are $45 for the largest size. You can go for smaller sizes and they range from 25-35 dollars.

March 15, 2017

I am obsessed with my swell, I even use it when I am at home. Originally I thought $40 was expensive for a water bottle but it is definitely worth every penny.