S'well Stainless Steel Water Bottle Reviews

January 09, 2017

If you are looking for a nice water bottle that keeps your water nice and cold, this is the one!!! I know they are a bit pricey for some but they are well worth the money. I haven't tried hot water or anything hot in it but it is supposed to work for hot as well. My water stays cold in it for hours.

September 20, 2016

I purchased the S'well Beach Cottage Wood Water Bottle - 17 oz. and I am very happy with it. It keeps my water cold for hours and I can throw it in my purse without worrying about it leaking. My only issues are price and the size of the opening - regular ice cubes do not fit. Also it scratches easily. I bought a "busy" design so the scratches aren't very noticeable, but just be careful. Great purchase though, just wish it would come down in price.

September 19, 2016

I love these bottles! BPA Free and they are safe for the environment. Only thing I found with them is they do seem to run at a higher cost. They have so many cute and fun designs and are very durable. Defiantly one you could keep around for some time.

September 19, 2016

S'well water bottle is the best $50 purchase I've ever made. Water actually stays cold for the full 24 hours even after my bottles been sitting out in the sun or in my hot car all day. Well worth the money and true to its word!

July 09, 2016

There is so much to love about this bottle. The opening is large. The stainless steel insulates beautifully. The water that you put in it stays SUPER COLD even in hot weather. The bottle is lovely to look at. I just want to own 20 of these bottles!

April 06, 2016

I am loving my S'well Zibra print water bottle.
    It claims to keep water cold for 20 hours and liquids hot for 10 hours.
    So far it's certainly kept my beverages cold but I don't think I actually
    had anything in their for 20 hours to text that theory.
    I do love my bottle. It's super trendy and it's perfect for both everyday
    or for workouts. It works great at hot yoga too.
    $40.00

March 21, 2016
    New Brunswick, Canada

For the price I was a little scared to fork over the 45.00CND as I was drawn to the bright turquoise color. Am I ever glad I did. Cold water, really really cold water is my favourite and makes it more enjoyable for me to get my recommended intake. This bottle keeps its COLD. Worth every penny.

3.2/5

March 14, 2016

I has seen this product around quite a bit in stores and online, and my massage therapist have me one for free. I love all of the different styles and I wish I could have one in every colour and design! However, the price is quite steep, not allowing for purchasing tons of bottles. It does keep my water cold at the gym and keeps my water tasting great, however the small mouth makes it tough to clean. Overall I may purchase another bottle in the future if I love the design enough.

February 13, 2016

I recently purchased the S'well Teakwood water bottle in the 25oz size. It is a great water bottle since it is insulated and promises to keep hot water warm for up to 12hrs and cold water cool for up to 24hrs. The outside of the bottle is hand painted but is designed in such a way that condensation does not appear on the bottle which is great if you are using it at the gym. You also cannot feel the heat through the bottle if you wanted to use it to transport your coffee or tea for work in the morning. It comes in many different colours and patterns and also three different sizes: 9, 17 and 25oz.

January 20, 2016

I bought this waterbottle and I am LOVING it!! The price is a little high but after using it for a few weeks I went out and bought another one! The designs are adorable and it really does keep my water cold which is great because I can't fill them up while I'm at work. You can fill them up before bed and have cold water all through the night, I love these! I plan on buying another one for my boyfriend.