Swiffer Duster Reviews

May 10, 2017

The first time I ever used a Swiffer Duster was the last time I ever used anything else. They go between things easily and it can be used at pretty much any angle. Dust is caught in them so there's no 'puffing' of dust, and each duster can be used several, several times for usual dusting jobs before it needs discarding.

If anyone is not yet using these, do not hesitate to try them. Seriously.

May 08, 2017

Love using my swiffer dusters for our home. I prefer using them over chemicals dusters as we have allergies and asthma. We do prefer the mildly citrus scented ones. They collect the dust and nothing goes flying through the air. Great product.

April 26, 2017

I bought this originally for my grandmother and the extended one. I love how much they pick up and have since bought them both for myself. I use it to clean the ceiling fan and instead of having dust rain down on me everything sticks to this. I also use it for on top of doors and the tops of the cupboards.

April 17, 2017

Product gets rid of dust easily and effectively. Noticed not much dust accumulated over the week after using the product. Left everything smelling nice. Great product! I highly recommend this product!

April 15, 2017

I used to use these all the time when I was working because they were easy and quick to use and they were readily available at most stores. They can be used a couple times before having to replace it, which is good. I'd recommend it to others.

April 03, 2017

got it as a free sample. easy to use, it really helps to trap dust. the only thing is the handle is too short, hard to reach the inner corners. overall, not a bad product

March 09, 2017

Love these dusters. Before using these I just used a towel that moves the dust around. These actually lock them in place and makes it so much easier to clean items. I use them on shelves, photo frames, tvs, everything.

March 09, 2017

Wonderful product. I clean so mant things like decoration and picture frames with it. Really great value. This product is amazing. It last very long too.

3.2/5

February 27, 2017

I find this doesn't lock in dust as well as it claims too, I also seem to have to go over some things a second time with a cloth but it is pretty handy to keep around when the house just needs a quick dusting and not a deep clean

February 27, 2017

Swiffer duster makes cleaning so much easier, especially for hard to reach places. I used to dislike cleaning picture frames because then i would have to spend time adjusting the levels after i have pushed everything out of line. Swiffer doesn't move anything it just cleans it. It's also great for the back side of the TV/media which needs the occasional pass but is difficult to get to.
    The price is a bit high, even when buying in bulk.