3.9/5
Swiss Chalet Frozen Chicken Pot Pie Reviews
#18 in Frozen Meals

April 16, 2019

BEST PIE IVE EVER HAD

I recently found this pie in the frozen section at a local grocery store while
    Shopping one day. I was trying to decide what to make for dinner that night and thought I’d try this out.
    I was very impressed with it. It was a good size, big enough for supper and then leftovers for lunch the next day. The pieces of chicken were big and tasty. It had a decent amount of vegetables inside as well. My toddler and husband both loved it just as much as me. I’ve bought it 3 times in total and will continue to buy it in the future. My mom even bought one to try after I told her how much I liked it.

March 06, 2019

Decent quick dinner

This product took quite a longer time to cook than expected. It was fairly tasty and hit the spot for a low maintenance lunch/dinner. Overall okay. Beware not to overcook it (I guess that goes for most foods). A bit smaller in size. Than expected but the price was consistent with what you are getting.

Much better in the actual restaurant however than the frozen product.

March 04, 2019

Delicious!

Bought one on sale at Superstore, baked it the night before and had it the next day for lunch. Mom bf and myself were all extremely impressed! It was delicious- flaky pastry, good chicken and lots of gravy! I'm going to buy more for sure.

August 05, 2018

I would buy this again for sure !!!

It was so good and tasty, easy to cook and my family loved it including my very picky 3 year old twins, there was just the right amount of flavour and def not expensive

March 28, 2018

Restaurant quality at home!

The Swiss Chalet chicken pot pie has a wonderful home made texture to the crust and a thick creamy concistency to the sauce. Lots of chicken and veggies make up the centre of creamy goodness!

0.8/5

March 13, 2018

Not my taste at all

I have been purchasing a different type of frozen chicken pot pie and decided to try Swiss Chalet. It was about $3 less expensive and this was definitely a motivating factor. After all, if it tasted just as good and saved me $3 well hey...win win situation. Sadly, not a win win situation. The pie was bland and had no taste. I even tried putting some chilpote seasoning on it but given it was also kinda soggy, I just ended up with mushy, soggy, bland food with a hint of heat from the spice. I ate a piece cause I was hungry but didn't go back for seconds.

March 11, 2018

As Good As Homemade

This is a big seller at the grocery store where I work @SwissChalet (Frozen Chicken Pot Pie) comes in a generous family size 650g it has the best buttery pie crust and is filled with chunks of chicken, carrots, peas, corn and a creamy gravy. It is very easy to prepare I just put it in my oven and it is ready to serve. I serve it with a salad for a complete meal. A delicious and great way to eat well for a busy family.

February 23, 2018

I buy this product all the time when it's on special.

This is something I always have in my freezer. It is something that you can make in a jiffy, if u have unexpected guests. I love the a taste of the chicken peices & not full of too many vegetables. It sauce in it is creamy & not salty perfect

November 06, 2017

It wasn't great, the crust was AWFUL.

This has other reviews on here that are surprisingly high. I wasn't expecting much - it is frozen processed food - and that's what I got. The chicken is big and juicy enough but that's the very least I would expect from Swiss Chalet. I found the pie to be bland, the filling had a thick, gluey consistency and the crust was definitely NOT like homemade. I bought 2 (because they were 2 for 1) and the second one has been sitting in my freezer for about 6 weeks. I don't buy much processed food because the real thing is always so much better.