• Swiss Natural Activated Charcoal
  • Swiss Natural Activated Charcoal

Swiss Natural Activated Charcoal Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 249 in Natural Therapies

January 31, 2017

When I bought these I had no idea it was for upset stomachs. I bought it to make face masks and to whiten my teeth.
    I use it on my teeth and they feel amazing. My teeth already look whiter after just a few uses, and they feel so smooth.
    My face felt so good, it felt smooth and tighter.

January 04, 2017

This is my go to natural alternative to antacids which I'm not a fan of (taste wise as well as unnatural ingredients). They are perfect for any tummy troubles or if you've maybe eaten too big a meal. Helps to calm any digestive problems naturally in a quick and easy pill form. Price is always decent too.

September 17, 2016

When your stomach feels like it’s gonna explode, Activated Charcoal will be there to help and protect. It “traps” chemicals in the intestines to prevent them from being absorbed. As a result, it will help ease nausea and relieve gas and diarrhea. i consider using it when needed as it protects your body from upset stomach.

This is my go to for upset stomach! I love it,

September 17, 2016

I use the charcoal capsules as a diy peel mask. Like a biore strip. Once the mask is peeled off you see what was on your face. Face looks brighter after.

July 01, 2013

When your stomach feels like it’s under attack, Activated Charcoal will be there to serve and protect. It “traps” chemicals in the intestines to prevent them from being absorbed. As a result, it will help ease nausea and relieve gas and diarrhea. Consider it your bodyguard from upset stomach.

This is my go to for upset stomach! I love it, it works and it is all natural!