Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce Reviews
#279 in Condiment

April 09, 2020

Yummy on pizza

I love all the Tabasco products but this green sauce is one of my favorites.Its made from jalapeno peppers and is the mildest of all there sauces.I love it on most anything it just gives everything so much more flavor.

January 10, 2018

indispensable

Au moins une bouteille aux trois mois. Bonne avec tout! Des oeufs au petit déjeuner au Chili de fin de soirée. Sauce bien faite, qualité irréprochable avec un brin de piquant mais pas trop.

March 06, 2017

This is my favourite out of all the Tabasco sauces. I enjoy jalapenos peppers the most, so this is what I'm looking for in a hot sauce. I add it to pizza, tuna sandwiches, soup, pasta, anything that needs a kick. I wish my grocery stores carried it. I've found it recently again at a small non chain store.

August 08, 2016

I've been dieting, with great results, and needed to cut back on the types of condiments I use. But I also wanted to add flavour to foods at the same time. I normally have never eaten hot sauce, but I thought I would give this a try. The green pepper sauce is the mildest Tabasco sauce. It's actually pretty good! It has a little kick but not overwhelming. I like to add it to eggs and nachos.