Tampax Anti-Grip Cardboard Applicator Reviews

May 26, 2017

I have always liked Tampax products. These are great because they are super absorbent and I have never experienced leaking with them. I like that they are flushable, as well. I don't really trust any other product, so I definitely recommend this one.

2.2/5

April 06, 2017

I was at my friends house and I started my period and this is what she had . I used it but I didn't like them at all. I don't like the cardboard tampons , they hurt !! I removed it and then went home to grab my usual brand .

1.5/5

March 03, 2017

i have always leaked when using these find myself having to change multiple times and just very uncomfortable also the long cardboard applicator is inconvenient and the packaging always falls apart in my purse or backpack

March 02, 2017

Really love this product, its has the effectiveness to protect overnight. although a bit pricy I always manage to find coupons for purchase so weighs out the price. I have showed family and friends different coupons for thsis product and now they buy too!

September 20, 2016

I have used tampax and only tampax for many years. It's always my number one go to product. I've tried tons of other feminine products but nothing else really compares

1.7/5

June 27, 2016

Did not like these at all. I found that they leaked even when tampon was clearly not even close to "full" (could still see a lot of white). I had hoped for better quality given that it was a "Tampa" brand.

2.0/5

April 28, 2016

Not comfortable to insert, I hate the cardboard applicator. They cost as much as the plastic ones that are awsume. I am not a fan at all...I won't be purchasing again.

April 04, 2016

These tampons are absolutely amazing. I have been using them ever since I can remember and I haven't found anything better than them. The cardboard applicator makes it super easy for the tampon to go in and I can definitely say that they absorb great.

September 23, 2015

This Tampax brand is wonderful. The anti-grip cardboard applicator is a great invention. Easy to use for all women! I would recommend trying this product!

1.8/5

August 28, 2015

Not very cheap and not a fan of the cardboard at all!!!