tampax anti slip cardboard applicator Reviews

January 16, 2018

Can't stop me

I have been using these for 20 years, faithfully. Easy to use, available everywhere and great price. I've never felt self conscious while using them at the beach, special occasions or activities with the kids.

January 13, 2018

This IS the only brand i buy.

Ok, so not to be too descriptive, but I know im not the only lady with a SUPER PLUS PLUS HEAVY FLOW.
    This is a very afforable, and good quality tampon.
    My concern/issue/suggedtion to company would however suggest theycomeout with a maximum flow tampon, one thats for a flow more heavy than super plus. But thats based solely on my personal need rather than the company/brand effectiveness for others.
    I still only use this brand, and use liners just incase. And would recommend them to everyone.

October 06, 2017

Easier no mess

Mess free ... Easy to use .... No slipping ... Saves time ... Doesn't hurt... Great protection ... No leakage... Great value and unscented ... Worth the money

October 04, 2016

I feel like this product does the job.. if you know what I mean. You don't need to spend a fortune on a fancy plastic applicator. Keep in mind that you also should pick something that is appropriate for your month.

March 16, 2016

These are the only tampons I use and I find them comfortable and effective no matter how light or heavy Aunt Flo is. Highly recommended for all ladies.

3.2/5

February 18, 2016

Been using these for years and I won't switch!!! I feel comfortable with them. No leeks and they are biodegradable to which i like better than the plastic applicator.

1.0/5

March 13, 2015

these are the absolute worst tampons i have ever used! they shouldn't even be sold to the public