Tampax Radiant Tampons Reviews

January 12, 2018

These are the best!!

Started using these about a year ago and now I don't use any other brand/type. No leaks like with other tampons I have tried and I have never had any issues with them.

October 04, 2017

Best of the Bunch

These are the best tampons I have used. They're super absorbent, they have a sleek, easy to use applicator, a convenient flip top box & super cute colours and designs.
    Tampax is my go-to brand and type, never buy anything different.

September 26, 2017

Tampax makes a come back

Tampax was basic a few years ago. But these Radiant tampons are a hit. The braided string to help with leaks and the resealable wrapper for clean disposal makes this product stand out. Comfortable and cute, you can't really go wrong.

August 12, 2017

My favourite

These are my favourite tampons. I'm a fairly frugal person so I try to stock up when they are on sale. Even not on sale, I would buy these over any other kind or brand. No leaks, comfortable applicator and a trusted name.

August 12, 2017

Dependable protection

I am 46 years old and I have come to know what I like in the Ladies Protection department. Recently while browsing the said department at my local pharmacy, I decided to pick up a box of Tampax Radiant Tampons. I was pleasantly surprised. They work really well, are easy to use and come in a cute flip top box. I have a daughter that will be looking for such a product in the very near future & I will definitely be mentioning how great these are to her.

May 30, 2017

Tampax Radiant Tampons are one of the best that I have used they are easy to use and are more absorbent then others. Definitely recommend especially if its for a younger girl she will probably be more comfortable with these ones.

March 21, 2017

This is the ONLY tampon I use. It costs about as much as the average tampon, but it is much more absorbent and is very easy to use. The packaging is pretty and usually has coupons inside for future purchases of tampons, or liners.

March 14, 2017

My go to for period protection! Comfortable, affordable and easy to use! The applicator doesn't stick as other products and i have never had a leak while using them.

February 09, 2017

I love everything about these tampons. I love the packaging - the box they come in is fun! The wrappers for the tampon are also awesome, they open really easily with the sticker and I love how you can place the applicator back into the wrapper after it's been used and use the sticker to close it up & seal it. The applicator is extremely easy to use, works every time and of course the tampon itself is amazing! I have not found a product where I don't get any leaks at all - until I tried these. I haven't purchased any other brand in months and don't plan to anytime soon!

January 05, 2017

LOOOVE THESE. I'm not sure what it is exactly that sets these tampons apart from the rest... maybe it's the leak free protection (that actually works), or maybe is the pretty little packages but I'm obsessed!!