Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#7 in Hair Care

December 24, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

A must for everyone

This brush is amazing, my only gripe is it's not big enough so I have asked for a different one for Christmas with handle.
    I have really long, thick hair that gets tangled so easily and this just works through the tangles with no fuss and doesn't pull either a must for everyone

December 21, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Throw all your other hairbrushes AWAY.

Tangle Teezer, the name itself speaks for itself.
    It removes tangles with ease. I've got extremely knotty hair, especially after a shower I need to de-tangle my hair with little to no damage as possible. This does that!

This does an amazing job and is pain-free. The price is worth it, I find it inexpensive but trust me, its worth the investment. Throw all your other hairbrushes away.

I have FINE + THIN hair and this is the safest brush to use. I'd highly recommend :)

December 16, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Very good

I use this on my niece's hair she have very thick long hair and this is perfect for getting through the tangles and doesn't cause a fuss or pain. There is no static either so that good

December 14, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Exactly what I needed!

Having the thick unruly curly hair I have the Tangle Teezer has been a miracle worker for me. I use it mostly when in the shower with a good conditioner. It makes light work of the knots in my hair. It easy to use and doesn't take much effort to work through the hair. Whilst slightly expensive it is worth the money. The design of the brush can sometimes prove slippery when wet but other than that it's amazing. I would definitely recommend the Tangle Teezer to anyone especially people with thick curly hair.

December 02, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

This is brilliant.

I love this brush. My hair is a terrible to get an ordinary brush through after washing, no matter how much conditioner I use or how great the products are. This brush really did the trick for me, no more pain when trying to brush my wet hair.

November 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Couldn’t live without it

I absolutely love this product and have many tangle teezers, before I purchased this product my hair was very difficult after washing however now it’s so simple and easy and no pain ( brushing knots) some items a little pricey but don’t let that put you off. Will always use this on my hair and family’s hair too. Recommend to others already

November 06, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

The best detangler

This brush has helped so much with my daughters hair. She struggles with tangles and this is the only brush that doesn’t hurt her. I have purchased two of these incase I misplace one. Love the item

October 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Expensive but good!

This brush really helps me get through the knots in my hair, it is very effective. I have tried wide tooth combs but I would definitely picka tangle teezer rather than the comb! Impressed, even though it can be a high price tag sometimes :)

October 26, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

great product

Gets through my long thick hair with ease, doesn't pull like other brushes. Also works well wet. I find o lose a lot less hair using this brush as it doesn't pull like a normal paddle brush.

October 25, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

best brush for little girls

Great wee brush, takes the stress out of school mornings! handy size and fits comfortably in the hand. A must for all parents of little girls with thick hair.