Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#12 in Hair Care

Havering, United Kingdom

Best hairbrush ever

What a lifesaver! The best hairbrush for tangles, it’s easy, lightweight and amazing! I could not use anything else now, I have one in my handbag and one at home

Bolton, United Kingdom

If You Are Blessed With Thick Hair..

then this is the product for you. It worked really well on my thick hair. I would suggest using a de-tangling spray before hand though also. Great product though. Well worth having.

1.8/5

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Not for me

My hair is quite fine so doesn't tangle very often but I tried this for when it does and it's not for me I ended up with more hair in the brush than I would have liked and it was quite painful to try and de tangle

October 21, 2019

A+

This is definitely my ride or die hair brush. It’s a little bit pricey compared to other brushes, but totally worth it. Tangle teaser is super gentle with my hair extensions and detangles everything easily.

October 12, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

great little brush that fits in your bag

i love tangle Teezers. i have a big one that i keep at home, but also bought one of these smaller ones with the cover for my bag. I have fine hair which knots really easily especially when it is wet, it's also coloured and i use heat on it a lot - i find these brushes are really gentle, it gets rid of knots without pulling most of my hair out. great for combing conditioner through your hair too.

October 12, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Does what is says

My granddaughter (nearly 5) has recently started school. She has beautiful long hair, nearly down to her bottom. Most nights she has her hair in plaits to stop the tangles. But even so still needs this great tangle teezer to start fresh every morning. No tears, no tantrums just lets her mum get on with it. It doesn’t break the hair just smooths it through

October 10, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Best purchase!

I got this for my daughter because we have a drama before school everyday! It makes life so much easier now, wish i purchased it sooner, it has some great designs too, let ur kid choose

Essex, United Kingdom

perfect for hair

this small handy compact brush is easy to use and does the job well leaves my knots detangled workout any pain. been using for a few years always take away with me on holiday.

Bristol, United Kingdom

No more pain!

I've got thick, coloured hair that's down past my waist. I love my Tangle Teezer so much, no more trouble getting out tangles or knots and no more pain! It's so gentle on the hair too and I love that you can use it on wet hair. I'd honestly be lost without mine, I've also had it for years and it still looks brand new.

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

It works!

Such a good brush for my daughter's thick wavy long hair. She hated having her hair combed and brushed before as it took so long to work through all the tangles in her thick wavy hair. This works brilliantly, gets the job done in half the time and very gently.