Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#10 in Hair Care

2.7/5

August 09, 2019

Not for me

I had heard great things about these brushes but I’ve been left disappointed. It feels like they don’t actually get all the way through your hair and the bristles are just down right painful on your scalp.

August 07, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Best brush for your hair

Wow! What a brush. I have a range of brushes but this one is by far the best for all hair types. Gets all those knots out without pulling in your hair. Leaves hair soft and static free.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Amazing brush

This brush is awesome! It detangles your hair with just one easy stroke. It’s a bit expensive but it’s one of a kind. It’s easy to hold and fits perfectly into your hand and is large so it doesn’t take long to brush your hair.

July 15, 2019

Saved hair

Only hairbrush i use, not rough on hair and helps keep knot free. Perfect size for handbag and not expensive. can use in shower and on wet hair with no issues

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Glides through my hair

I love my tangle teezer it is an absolute asset after shampooing and conditioning my hair. The teezer glides through my wet hair with ease without any tugging or ripping at my hair. it is great to look at the brush and see no strands of hair in it. Would definitely recommend.

3.2/5

Dudley, United Kingdom

a good brush

Tangle Teezer is what i have always wanted because it would straighten your hair with minimal effort, a stylish, small design perfect to hold and when i finally purchased it and used it, it wasn't what i had in mind, basically when i started using it, it did untangle the knots in my hair thus straightening my hair however it strained my hand which tired me out while doing so and over time the bristles had bent and weakened so i wouldn't want to purchase another one again.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Love this!!

Since using a Tangle Teezer for a number of years, my hair has become more manageable and less frizzy after washing. I always use this after washing my hair and it dries more straight and tamed. I like the shape of the brush as it is grip-able. Really enjoy this product.

Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Amazing!!

Absolutely love this, I have fine tangly hair and works wonders! Slightly pricey for a hairbrush, but well worth the money. Lasts a very long time as well. Also, did you know you can now get them for dogs! Must have a try on my little furry friend...

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Tangle Teezer Original

It's such a comfortable shape, your hand just molds around it in such a natural way. No more hand ache from wielding a massive paddle brush!
    My hair feels so smooth and soft, its amazing! Tangle Teezer has definitely dealt with my windswept, tangled hair drama! .
    And you know the best thing? You can use it on wet hair without damage! 🖤
    I'm absolutely loving it, and it has well and truly earned a place in (well, next to!) my make up bag!

Best product ever

I feel lucky that a friend recommended this product to me as I have long hair and every brush I used would really pull on my hair and the tangles however with a tangle teezer I can brush my hair easily with no discomfort whatsoever I really do not know how I survived without this product it really is amazing