Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#7 in Hair Care

October 08, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

It works!

Such a good brush for my daughter's thick wavy long hair. She hated having her hair combed and brushed before as it took so long to work through all the tangles in her thick wavy hair. This works brilliantly, gets the job done in half the time and very gently.

October 07, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

The best brush out there!

This is and I repeat the only brush out there that gets rid of all the knots in mine and my daughters hair. I love that it’s compact and so easy to brush the hair. It’s easy to clean and I could not live without it!

September 26, 2019
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

I would not use anything else!

I love these brushes!having fine hair that tangles easily I was used to the daily struggle of trying to get all the knots out with a lot of tugging, which was not got for my hair and also could be quite painful. In comes this wonder brush! I cannot sing it’s praises highly enough! No pulling, no pain - just detangling in seconds! I always thought it was slightly pricey, but worth every penny. An absolute necessity in my house and lasts years!

August 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Excellent Long Lasting Brush

I have been using this brush for countless years. It still looks the same as it did the day I got it. Easy to clean. Works as it should, gently detangles my hair and my 2 daughters. Love the fun color options. Highly recommended.

August 09, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

so so...

now this product.. i don't know if I would recommend for someone with thick hair.. i dont have thick hair and it doesn't brush it all the way.. the bristles feel harsh on my scalp as i have very sensitive scalp but for anyone else with thin straight hair and not sensitive scalp think it would be great for them.

2.7/5

August 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me

I had heard great things about these brushes but I’ve been left disappointed. It feels like they don’t actually get all the way through your hair and the bristles are just down right painful on your scalp.

August 07, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Best brush for your hair

Wow! What a brush. I have a range of brushes but this one is by far the best for all hair types. Gets all those knots out without pulling in your hair. Leaves hair soft and static free.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Amazing brush

This brush is awesome! It detangles your hair with just one easy stroke. It’s a bit expensive but it’s one of a kind. It’s easy to hold and fits perfectly into your hand and is large so it doesn’t take long to brush your hair.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Saved hair

Only hairbrush i use, not rough on hair and helps keep knot free. Perfect size for handbag and not expensive. can use in shower and on wet hair with no issues

July 14, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Glides through my hair

I love my tangle teezer it is an absolute asset after shampooing and conditioning my hair. The teezer glides through my wet hair with ease without any tugging or ripping at my hair. it is great to look at the brush and see no strands of hair in it. Would definitely recommend.