Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#10 in Hair Care

July 14, 2019
    Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Have been using this for years

One of my favourites! Takes away the pain of tangled hair and saves your hair from being ripped out. Have been using it for years and I would rarely use a normal hair brush to brush my hair now

May 17, 2019

Keep the hair on your head and not in your brush!

This brush is amazing on wet and dry hair. The brush never pulls hair out and is safe on extensions. It is also easy to pack for travelling. I have several and this is my favorite hairbrush.

April 16, 2019

easy hair brusing

This brush gets the tangles out without the pulling. I usually use this brush to detangle my hair but I have started using it as my everyday brush. I also like that it does not brush out all of the waves in my hair. A bit pricey for a small brush but seems worth it.

March 29, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Best. Purchase. Ever.

I bought this brush and the wet version for my toddler daughter. It gently detangles so she no longer complains about me brushing her hair. I’ve started using it on myself, never going back to a regular brush.

March 18, 2019

Great brush!

This is the only brush that I have been using for the last 6 years. I have been hooked from the first time using it. It’s gteat on wet or dry hair and really gets the tangled out, pain free.

February 20, 2019

You will never have tangled hair again

It is a light brush that helps you untangle your hair in a gentle and careful way for your hair.
    It does not weigh anything, which is great!
    It is not expensive and it is very easy to clean.

January 26, 2019

magical brush for those tangles!

I was skeptical of whether these brushes were worth the money because it looked like any other brush, but this brush is perfect those with long hair prone to getting tangly and knotty. This brush makes it suoer easy to work through a mass of tangles without making you feel like youre going to yank all the hair out of your scalp!

September 30, 2018

Amazing

I love my Tangle Teezer! I have the red Thick & Curly version. It really helps to detangle and comb through my thick hair with ease. The brush has a nice curve for your hand so it is comfortable to hold.

September 19, 2018

Effective!

I received this as a gift and am really enjoying it. I use it after showers and it really does comb through my tangled hair with ease and without any pressure on my scalp. Any fallen hairs collect right in the brush, and it's definitely way less than with a normal hair brush. I don't have to worry about broken hairs or pain anymore. I would highly recommend for stubborn hair or even just stubborn people when it comes to their hair.

August 29, 2018

Game Changer

Ohmygod, finally got around to ordering one of these from Sephora and my only regret is not getting one sooner! I have fine, thin hair that easily turns into a rats nest. And because its long for the first time in my life....brushing/combing is a pain in the arse that can take upwards of 25mins and was fairly painful. Plus I was worried about causing split ends.

I'd heard good things about the Tangle Teezer but wasn't expecting it to work as well as it did. Brushed through my hair painlessly in about 2 minutes. The brush also fits nicely in my hand and is pleasant to hold. I let my 5yr old Niece try it and she fell in love. I will be ordering her one so there won't be anymore tearful morning brushes for her and one for my Mum.

Unrelated but my cat loves it....if she hears me using it she comes running and demands to be brushed as well. Maybe I'll be purchasing a third one at this rate....