Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#12 in Hair Care

September 30, 2018

Amazing

I love my Tangle Teezer! I have the red Thick & Curly version. It really helps to detangle and comb through my thick hair with ease. The brush has a nice curve for your hand so it is comfortable to hold.

September 19, 2018

Effective!

I received this as a gift and am really enjoying it. I use it after showers and it really does comb through my tangled hair with ease and without any pressure on my scalp. Any fallen hairs collect right in the brush, and it's definitely way less than with a normal hair brush. I don't have to worry about broken hairs or pain anymore. I would highly recommend for stubborn hair or even just stubborn people when it comes to their hair.

August 29, 2018

Game Changer

Ohmygod, finally got around to ordering one of these from Sephora and my only regret is not getting one sooner! I have fine, thin hair that easily turns into a rats nest. And because its long for the first time in my life....brushing/combing is a pain in the arse that can take upwards of 25mins and was fairly painful. Plus I was worried about causing split ends.

I'd heard good things about the Tangle Teezer but wasn't expecting it to work as well as it did. Brushed through my hair painlessly in about 2 minutes. The brush also fits nicely in my hand and is pleasant to hold. I let my 5yr old Niece try it and she fell in love. I will be ordering her one so there won't be anymore tearful morning brushes for her and one for my Mum.

Unrelated but my cat loves it....if she hears me using it she comes running and demands to be brushed as well. Maybe I'll be purchasing a third one at this rate....

July 20, 2018
    Georgia, United States

It's Okay

Don't get me wrong, I like this product a good bit. I just like the Wet Brush better. This does get tangles out relatively well, but because the bristles are so short, I feel it doesn't quite get the larger knots out very well (which can be a problem for me). Obviously you also have to replace it probably every few months, because the bristles easily bend out of shape. I'd still recommend it though. I think it's a good product.

July 06, 2018
    Yukon, Canada

Love it!

Was meaning to get the Tangle Splash but this works just fine in the shower. No tugging and pulling, this works out pretty well with untangling my hair and doesn't hurt my scalp at all. I know, pretty pricey for a plastic brush but, I don't know. It works better than other plastic brushes.

July 03, 2018

Would recommend!

I have very thick and long hair which is why I love this product. It is great for use when hair is wet or dry, and I find that my hair would stay tangle free for the whole day.

April 03, 2018

Hit

I literally cannot use any other type of brush comfortably anymore. I got my first Teezer in 2013 and it felt like my hair finally wasn’t being ripped out of my scalp every time I brushed it! Found my hair growing longer and not having as much breakage as well. Recommend!

March 09, 2018

Great brush for longer hair

This brush is great for anyone with longer hair especially kids who hate having their hair brushed due to worries of pulling and pain. It works through tangles and knots easily. One thing that you need to ensure is that it is getting to the hairs at the back of the neck since sometimes if you don’t brush hard enough it does a surface level brush and misses those knots.

October 11, 2017

My hair is a tangled mess and I hoped this would work.

I gave this a try with high hopes, as the sales lady had nothing but great things to say about it. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it and I highlight it. It tangles so easily! The woman swore this would be a life saver and let me try it in the store. It didn't work and she kind of just walked away. Maybe for some it works well but I just didn't get the help I needed. I recently bought the Wet Brush Pro from my hairdresser and that brush goes through my hair like it's butter. WOW. This brush was nice to try but didn't work out for me personally.

October 11, 2017

Lifechanging!

I never knew investing in a proper hairbrush could be so amazing! My aunt purchased me one of these as she said it detangles and also reduces frizz..leaving me with soft, silky, smooth hair! Honestly... this product surprised me at how well it detangles without tugging my hair out. It can be used on both wet and dry hair and works wonders.

The design is very easy to hold and grip on to..and is sleek and compact to carry.