Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#7 in Hair Care

3.2/5

Dudley, United Kingdom

a good brush

Tangle Teezer is what i have always wanted because it would straighten your hair with minimal effort, a stylish, small design perfect to hold and when i finally purchased it and used it, it wasn't what i had in mind, basically when i started using it, it did untangle the knots in my hair thus straightening my hair however it strained my hand which tired me out while doing so and over time the bristles had bent and weakened so i wouldn't want to purchase another one again.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Love this!!

Since using a Tangle Teezer for a number of years, my hair has become more manageable and less frizzy after washing. I always use this after washing my hair and it dries more straight and tamed. I like the shape of the brush as it is grip-able. Really enjoy this product.

Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Amazing!!

Absolutely love this, I have fine tangly hair and works wonders! Slightly pricey for a hairbrush, but well worth the money. Lasts a very long time as well. Also, did you know you can now get them for dogs! Must have a try on my little furry friend...

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Tangle Teezer Original

It's such a comfortable shape, your hand just molds around it in such a natural way. No more hand ache from wielding a massive paddle brush!
    My hair feels so smooth and soft, its amazing! Tangle Teezer has definitely dealt with my windswept, tangled hair drama! .
    And you know the best thing? You can use it on wet hair without damage! 🖤
    I'm absolutely loving it, and it has well and truly earned a place in (well, next to!) my make up bag!

United Kingdom

Best product ever

I feel lucky that a friend recommended this product to me as I have long hair and every brush I used would really pull on my hair and the tangles however with a tangle teezer I can brush my hair easily with no discomfort whatsoever I really do not know how I survived without this product it really is amazing

Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Have been using this for years

One of my favourites! Takes away the pain of tangled hair and saves your hair from being ripped out. Have been using it for years and I would rarely use a normal hair brush to brush my hair now

May 17, 2019

Keep the hair on your head and not in your brush!

This brush is amazing on wet and dry hair. The brush never pulls hair out and is safe on extensions. It is also easy to pack for travelling. I have several and this is my favorite hairbrush.

April 16, 2019

easy hair brusing

This brush gets the tangles out without the pulling. I usually use this brush to detangle my hair but I have started using it as my everyday brush. I also like that it does not brush out all of the waves in my hair. A bit pricey for a small brush but seems worth it.

March 29, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Best. Purchase. Ever.

I bought this brush and the wet version for my toddler daughter. It gently detangles so she no longer complains about me brushing her hair. I’ve started using it on myself, never going back to a regular brush.

March 18, 2019

Great brush!

This is the only brush that I have been using for the last 6 years. I have been hooked from the first time using it. It’s gteat on wet or dry hair and really gets the tangled out, pain free.