Tangle Teezer Reviews

Ranked #910 out of 2550 in Hair Care

June 30, 2017

The best.

La meilleure des brosses a cheveux du monde. C'est un truc de dingue, a la base je pensais que s'etait une brosse basique mais non, je perds moins de cheveux, ça ne tire pas, c'est pratique a emporter partout, je l'adore.

September 26, 2016

Glides right through my wet hair. No tangles or knots. Has a protective cover, no dust gets in. Easy to remove hair. Feels comfortable. I've noticed the price for it has gone up. Comes in different colours, mine is in pink sizzle.

March 04, 2016

My daughter has thick course hair and using thick heavy creams tends to weigh her hair down. With the tangle teaser I can use simply healthy detangling sprays in combination with this brush and it's a breeze. I would pay double for this brush

June 19, 2015

I totally got suckered into this product and here's why... I don't have tangly hair!!! Seriously, it's very rare for me to have tangles and when I do they come out pretty easily. This brush works great because it doesn't have to work hard with my hair type. Although pricey, I believe it would work well if you call for a detangle brush.

April 15, 2015

Love my tangled teezer!!! It works amazing and reduces my hair loss problem. I recommend to everyone who has hair loss problem to try it!!!!

April 02, 2015

Expensive, but worth it. Gets the tangles out without ripping out a lot of hair.

November 21, 2014

I love this new hair brush. It easily combs hair without taking out a lot of hair like regular brushes. It small and convenient to take with you wherever you go. I got mine in hot pink.

October 10, 2014

I will admit that this took a little bit of getting used to as most of us are probably used to having some sort of handle to hold on to. I actually found this a little bit more difficult to use on wet hair than on dry because my hair is quite long and the roots just seemed more tedious to comb out. What I ended up doing was using the Tangle Teezer on the middle to the ends of my hair as that is where most of the tangles were anyway. As promised, I didn’t hear that ill-fated “stretch & snap” of my hair breaking after having a shower!

What I really liked about the Tangle Teezer is using it on dry hair as I found this to be a great little styling tool. I loved using this on my root area as the teeth seemed to give them more volume and lift. If you have longer hair like me, it probably will take a bit longer to brush through all of your hair since not having a handle seems to slow things down, but it does “teeze out” any knotted areas quite painlessly. It also FEELS like I’m getting a scalp massage thanks to those tiny, flexible teeth. If I had kids, I would be using this gadget on their tiny heads all the time!

September 22, 2014

My friend brought me back a Tangle Teezer on a recent Hair Show trip. The Tangle Teezer was highly recommended by everyone at the show so she decided to bring me one since my hair gets very tangled after I wash it. I used it after getting out of the shower and I noticed a significant less amount of hair fallen out/broken after using this. It did take a long time to get through my whole head, and I did struggle on some areas that were particularly knotted, but at the end it worked out. Even after drying and straightening, the brush went through my hair nicely and I didn't notice a lot of breakage.

It takes some time to get used to using this and I don't think it's for everyone. I personally wouldn't buy this product again if mine were to break, but it would be a good gift to give/receive.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge