Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush - Spendor Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 590 in Blush

May 28, 2017

I received this as part of a gift set and will definetly be buying once it runs out. I'm not a huge fan of blush but the tones are soft and good for any skin tone. Not much product is needed to build your look so don't apply with a heavy hand! Very long wear as I can apply at 7am and still look fresh at 4pm.

March 21, 2017

I really like this blush because it has a color that makes your cheeks look alive and gives the appearance of a great shine. It is very soft which allows a very natural look. I really like its presentation because I can take it with me everywhere. It does not have any type of smell. For my skin type has a duration of 8 hours.

March 03, 2017

I love Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush! The color pay off is amazing. It's long lasting and its just so complimentary to any look! Its a decent price as well for a brilliant product.

November 30, 2016

Very nice blush. Goes on well and lasts all day. The colour is very flattering. It is a staple in my makeup bag as well as other wonderful Tarts products

August 08, 2016

I recevied this blush in a Sephora Favourites kit. It's a really nice colour...a pinky coral. It would be flattering on all skin tones. It has little gold shimmer, but I didn't notice it once applied to my cheeks. It has fairly good coverage and lasting power too.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic