Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 590 in Blush

June 13, 2017

Love

I have this in the shade flush which is a super fun brighter pink color. This have really great color payoff while still being buildable. It's a perfect summer product as it is really longwear and can stand up to heat and water. It's not an everyday product for me, just because of the color I bought. But really fun and good product.

May 28, 2017

This colour is absolutely beautiful!! It blends wonderfully over any foundation and gives me the perfect kiss of colour on my cheeks. In my opinion, all of tarted products are top notch and this is no exception. Worth the splurge on higher end if you're used to buying drugstore makeup.

December 27, 2016

This blush I bought in store at sephora as a limited edition item, it's out of stock online, but well worth the deal! It's perfect for the winter time because it's just the right colour pink, making you look cold kissed on the cheeks! Should've bought more!

June 08, 2016

I love this blush. It looks extremely pretty and shimmery.
    The price is a little expensive but you can get a long way with using a little bit of product as it is very pigmented.
    The other shades are gorgeous as well!!

March 22, 2016

At $34 CAD each, they are what I would call an investment product, but not only do these blushes last forever on your face, they are pretty much infinite in the pan. Besides being long lasting, this blush is one of the few out there that do not upset my skin. In fact, I find with frequent use my cheeks actually become clearer, if that is even possible? You just need to apply it with a light hand, I find a fan brush best, and you will have happy cheeks for at least 12 hours.