2.9/5
#177 in Foundation

Amazing - 0

June 13, 2018

Nice

I was foundation matched at Sephora and this product is what they recommended. I like it! It is medium coverage and feels light weight. It goes on to flaky skin well with a good primer. It is however, quite pricey.

1.3/5

April 16, 2018

Do Not Waste Money On This

I’ve tried several stick foundations in the past and honestly besides the Hourglass Vanish stick I feel like my skin hates stick foundations.

This stick foundation in particular though was especially horrid.

We all know Tarte doesn’t make the best shade selection for WOC so I had a hard time trying to find a shade to match me. I settled on deep tan which was close ENOUGH but the undertone was pretty off.

Then when I actually tried to wear the foundation it just separated all over my face and created a textured appearance around my nose (which doesn’t have any texture normally). It wore so poorly I had to go back to Sephora and return it.

If you’re looking for a stick foundation I would skip this all together especially if you’re a WOC. It’s rather pricey, does not wear well and has a very poor shade selection.

Although Tarte has been quite controversial among the WOC beauty community they do still have some good products, this just isn’t one of them.

March 19, 2018

Tarte Stick Foundation

This was the first stick foundation I had tried and to my surprise, I really like it! I was worried it wouldn't blend easily but it blends perfectly with a damp beauty sponge or a buffing fountion brush. This foundation has a dewy finish which I love and allows my skin to look like bright healthy skin! My only beef with it is that it's a lott expensive.