Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Product info via tartecosmetics.com

August 05, 2017

So good!

For a long time I had struggled with finding the right blush for me but after trying this one, I think I've found it. This was actually one of the first Tarte products I've tried and I am very pleased! I love this blush so, so much, it is a perfect color for me and I love that it's very buildable and long-lasting.

August 04, 2017

beautiful youthful glow!!

this product is so gorgeous!! makes the high points of your face shine beautiful and glowy!! honestly this was such a good purchase for me and it's just stunning. if you want a gorgeous glow, definitely go out and try this!

July 23, 2017

Pretty blush!

A little goes a long way so lasts a long time. very easy to blend into face, Perfect shade for everyday use and it also goes with pretty much every makeup look. Though i have dry skin so sometimes it doesnt glide on as smooth.

July 18, 2017

Gorgeous payoff and blendability

This has quickly because my go to blush.

This is sooooo smooth and blendable it makes it a versatile blush for any look.

It's easy to apply lightly or build for a more bolder look.

Most blushes have a ton of fallout during application. This does not.

Highly recommend.

July 13, 2017

Love this!

I've been using this blush since I got the mini size in February as my Sephora bday gift. It lasts such a long time! I basically use it everyday and it is nowhere near done! Will definitely purchase the full size whenever I finish this one. The colour is so nice it is a favourite of mine!

July 10, 2017

Love these blushes!

This product is amazing! The price is a little steep, but the colour and wearability is so worth it! This blush can be built up. I have this in a few shades and love how I can have this sit on my cheeks for 10+ hours without it budging. Adds a very nice flush of colour to cheeks!

July 06, 2017

Really nice product!

This blush is really beautiful for people who want a barely there sweep of color added to their cheeks. It looks like a healthy inner glow instead of blush. I didn't think that the color would suit my Indian skin tone but it actually looked pretty good. I got this as a Sephora Beauty Insider for my birthday gift.

July 04, 2017

I would definitely buy this Blush again in the future

In my never ending search for the perfect shade or perfect amount of coverage, Tarte always seems to deliver. No different with Blush Paaarty. Beautiful color, awesomely pigmented. Do wish shade where a little truer on the the skin as on pan, but close enough.

June 27, 2017

good product

nice product. got it as a gift for my bday. honestly the shade party wasn't the best for my skin tone but it looks great as eyeshadow. can b chalky at times.

June 27, 2017

soft and blendable

These blushes are soft and bendable I tend to stick with the lighter colors because that's what im attracted to but they have a variety of shades for everyone!