Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Product info via tartecosmetics.com

January 04, 2020

Favorite Blush

I love Tarte blushes from day one. My go-to shade is Exposed. I love it so much that I have a backup in my drawer. The colors are buildable, true to the color in the pan and blend very well.

December 18, 2019

pigmented blush

This is one of my favorite blushes. It is not as pigmented as I would like it to be, so you have to build up to the shade you need. However it lasts all day and never melts off during those long working days. I first got this as my birthday present from Sephora and have always gone back to purchase more.

November 17, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Could there be a better blusher?

I have one of these blushers and they are just so good I am looking to get more shades. The colour is beautiful and the pigmentation is just right, not too in your face and not so sheer it doesn't show up. It's a joy to use and I feel comforted knowing that they are all natural ingredients in this product. The case is cute and durable and not one of those that can fling open in transit. A great buy.

November 16, 2019

Compact & Pigmented

This is a great little compact blush! This blush has a great colour and is very pigmented. A little goes a long way.
    I got this as a sample from Sephora and ended up being a go-to product.

September 19, 2019

First Try of Tarte Blush in Paaaarty

Lovely color and it has a beautiful, smooth finish on the skin. It looks good with any makeup look in my opinion.
    It came with a set that I purchased from Sephora's website. On another note, I love the packaging and the pattern on the blush--so pretty! :)

August 29, 2019

Favourite Blush!

I first received a cute trial size from Sephora for my birthday and knew I had to purchase the full-size! This blush is the perfect neutral pink and a little goes a long way! It is very buildable, so I think it would work for a variety of skin tones.

August 17, 2019

Really pigmented

I got this from Sephora part of the free birthday gift. I really like it, it's very pigmented so you don't waste a lot of product. The formula is easily bendable and I don't see any problems. Can't comment too much on the value since it was free.

August 15, 2019

For a nice flush and a healthy look

I bought the sample of this blush on Tarte website. This blush gives me such a nice flush and a healthy look, and blends beautifully. The pigmentation is really nice, and the blush stays on my cheeks all day. I am planning on buying a full-sized product soon. I have it in the shade Exposed, a beautiful nude pink.

July 26, 2019

A Little goes a long way!!

These blushes are amazing! A little goes a long way! They last all day and the more pigmented the blush is, the less product you need! I absolutely love these, especially when they have the value pack during Christmas!

July 25, 2019

Great blush

This is a frequent sample/freebie includes in Sephora rewards and it is definitely a versatile shade that can flatter a wide range of skin tones. On me it turns into a nice healthy flush for that just stepped away from Zumba look!
    Love the way it stays on my skins for most of my day and layers beautifully with any bronzer and highlighter on top.