3.9/5
Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation Reviews

April 21, 2019

Great Coverage

The Tarte foundation is easy to apply with a blending sponge resulting in really good coverage.

The foundation is a bit pricey so ask for samples at Sephora to match your color preference before a full bottle purchase.

March 24, 2018

Feels really nice but not full coverage!

Its a really nice smooth foundation but I don't believe it is a full coverage foundation. Not the best matte finish for oily skin but didn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. It's a little on the expensive side!

October 03, 2016

Interestingly enough, this is sort of dry on me. I had wanted to hope this was moisturizing enough for my skin - but nope. Instead it provided great coverage but cake as the day went by. At least I did not have any type of reaction to it - which I always fear when trying out anything new on my skin.

June 06, 2016

I bought this in shade #27. It is such an amazing light weight foundation that still provides decent coverage. Cost $30, so a bit pricey compared to your average drugstore brand but definitely worth it. Only thing I would like to see improved is the dropper style bottle. I always get nervous that I'm going to knock it over and spill it all when applying so a pump would be better!

May 18, 2016

Loved this foundation ! my skin is combination/oily and i have always had a problem finding a foundation that would last me throughout the day without becoming oily . this product does just that , even at the end of my day my face is still matte and the coverage is still in tact . would reccomned to anyone . this product can be purchased at sephora

April 25, 2016

I have very oily skin, and this seems to work the best so far as far as long lasting coverage goes. I still find that it doesn't last all day, but it's the best I've used to far. Without the correct brush, I don't enjoy this product as much. It doesn't look as good as when the lady at Sephora put it on, but she had a different brush. I still manage with a different brush though. Easy to build up layers for more coverage.

January 23, 2016

One of the best foundations I have used. It blends into the skin and does not leave an oily or dry finish. Skin looks smooth and flawless, I recommend this foundation.

January 20, 2016

Works well, full coverage. I love the whole Tarte Amazonan Clay Line, I think the concealer is a better investment than the foundation.

January 15, 2016

I do have this foundation, but its too heavy for everyday, for me. I am a fan of tarte make-up.

October 07, 2015

used a sample i received for a few days and its really good for more of an oily skin not combination. its thick but goes on great.