3.9/5
Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation Reviews

September 11, 2019

Parfait fond dw teint

Ce fond de teint dure toute la journée et fait un tres beau fini naturel. Il est mat, et ne coule pas. Cest assez chere pour la quantité mais cest pas si pire que sa

August 16, 2019

Amazonian Clay -Perfectly flawless full coverage Foundation

I have fallen in love with this foundation by Tarte. I have tried so many different brands and with my oily skin never found a full coverage foundation that leaves my skin so healthy and clean through the day while still providing the long lasting full coverage. It goes on so smoothly and leaves your skin looking flawless; ready to apply the rest of your makeup easily without effort. The only negative is the price but it does go on sale and I will continue to purchase it!

April 30, 2019

Great coverage long lasting

This foundation is really good. Although I personally no longer use it, i will recommend it to anybody looking for a good coverage foundation willing to pay the price. The reason i no longer use it is that i prefer light coverage and this is just a little too much for me. That being said, It did stay very well on my oily skin. very natural finish too.

January 20, 2019

A favourite for sure!

I have dry skin, so when I choose liquid foundation, I try to find ones that won't settle into dry patches or look cakey. This foundation does the job! It does not cause these issues at all, is very long wearing, and applies beautifully!

October 11, 2018

Favourite foundation

I have tried multiple higher quality foundations and this one beats everyone I tried out of the park, it’s a little heavy but I don’t mind, it’s full coverage, buildable, and has an amazing matte finish. It stays all day without budging and looks natural

February 18, 2018

Great coverage!

I’m a huge fan of Tarte! Love that their products are more natural and the converge on this was incredible. Lasted a long time. I would definitely order this again!

January 27, 2018

tarte

La couvrance est excellente et la couleur est naturelle. Il tient vraiment bien, c'est un bon fond de teint à essayer. Je trouve qu'il n'est pas nécessairement abordable, mais il est de qualité. Je le recommande!

July 18, 2017

Decent coverage foundation

While this is an amazing foundation it didn't work as well as I wanted for my skin type. I have acne prone combination skin. It looked amazing it spots and clung to my dry skin in others. Even after I moisturized.

This has medium coverage. While it does down play blemishes it doesn't cover them totally.

It did wear all day and I was pleasantly surprised by that.

I am going to continue to use this to see if I can find tricks for fuller coverage because this truly is a good foundation I unfortunately have horrible skin.

May 14, 2017

J'adore ce fond de teint ! Je ne peux plus m'en passer. Le format est parfait. Je n'ai pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup pour qu'il cache bien mes imperfections donc il me dure vraiment longtemps.

September 27, 2016

I can not rave about this product enough. The finish of this foundation and how easy it is to apply is a dream. Sits really well on the face and is good for combination skin. Colour is true to shade and it is quite waterproof. Can look cakey if too much is used, a little goes a long way with this foundation. Favourite full coverage foundation ever.