3.9/5
Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation Reviews

April 30, 2019

Great coverage long lasting

This foundation is really good. Although I personally no longer use it, i will recommend it to anybody looking for a good coverage foundation willing to pay the price. The reason i no longer use it is that i prefer light coverage and this is just a little too much for me. That being said, It did stay very well on my oily skin. very natural finish too.

April 21, 2019

Great Coverage

The Tarte foundation is easy to apply with a blending sponge resulting in really good coverage.

The foundation is a bit pricey so ask for samples at Sephora to match your color preference before a full bottle purchase.

January 20, 2019

A favourite for sure!

I have dry skin, so when I choose liquid foundation, I try to find ones that won't settle into dry patches or look cakey. This foundation does the job! It does not cause these issues at all, is very long wearing, and applies beautifully!

October 11, 2018

Favourite foundation

I have tried multiple higher quality foundations and this one beats everyone I tried out of the park, it’s a little heavy but I don’t mind, it’s full coverage, buildable, and has an amazing matte finish. It stays all day without budging and looks natural

1.2/5

June 14, 2018

not for dry skin

I got a sample from Sephora. It looks like mousse, couldn't feel it when applied, however it was horrible. I tired building it up, wasn't buildable, at all. Was cakey and blotchy in some areas.

March 24, 2018

Feels really nice but not full coverage!

Its a really nice smooth foundation but I don't believe it is a full coverage foundation. Not the best matte finish for oily skin but didn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. It's a little on the expensive side!

February 18, 2018

Great coverage!

I’m a huge fan of Tarte! Love that their products are more natural and the converge on this was incredible. Lasted a long time. I would definitely order this again!

January 27, 2018

tarte

La couvrance est excellente et la couleur est naturelle. Il tient vraiment bien, c'est un bon fond de teint à essayer. Je trouve qu'il n'est pas nécessairement abordable, mais il est de qualité. Je le recommande!

July 18, 2017

Decent coverage foundation

While this is an amazing foundation it didn't work as well as I wanted for my skin type. I have acne prone combination skin. It looked amazing it spots and clung to my dry skin in others. Even after I moisturized.

This has medium coverage. While it does down play blemishes it doesn't cover them totally.

It did wear all day and I was pleasantly surprised by that.

I am going to continue to use this to see if I can find tricks for fuller coverage because this truly is a good foundation I unfortunately have horrible skin.

May 14, 2017

J'adore ce fond de teint ! Je ne peux plus m'en passer. Le format est parfait. Je n'ai pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup pour qu'il cache bien mes imperfections donc il me dure vraiment longtemps.