Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation Reviews

October 11, 2018

Favourite foundation

I have tried multiple higher quality foundations and this one beats everyone I tried out of the park, it’s a little heavy but I don’t mind, it’s full coverage, buildable, and has an amazing matte finish. It stays all day without budging and looks natural

1.2/5

June 14, 2018

not for dry skin

I got a sample from Sephora. It looks like mousse, couldn't feel it when applied, however it was horrible. I tired building it up, wasn't buildable, at all. Was cakey and blotchy in some areas.

March 24, 2018

Feels really nice but not full coverage!

Its a really nice smooth foundation but I don't believe it is a full coverage foundation. Not the best matte finish for oily skin but didn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. It's a little on the expensive side!

February 18, 2018

Great coverage!

I’m a huge fan of Tarte! Love that their products are more natural and the converge on this was incredible. Lasted a long time. I would definitely order this again!

January 27, 2018

tarte

La couvrance est excellente et la couleur est naturelle. Il tient vraiment bien, c'est un bon fond de teint à essayer. Je trouve qu'il n'est pas nécessairement abordable, mais il est de qualité. Je le recommande!

July 18, 2017

Decent coverage foundation

While this is an amazing foundation it didn't work as well as I wanted for my skin type. I have acne prone combination skin. It looked amazing it spots and clung to my dry skin in others. Even after I moisturized.

This has medium coverage. While it does down play blemishes it doesn't cover them totally.

It did wear all day and I was pleasantly surprised by that.

I am going to continue to use this to see if I can find tricks for fuller coverage because this truly is a good foundation I unfortunately have horrible skin.

May 14, 2017

J'adore ce fond de teint ! Je ne peux plus m'en passer. Le format est parfait. Je n'ai pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup pour qu'il cache bien mes imperfections donc il me dure vraiment longtemps.

October 03, 2016

Interestingly enough, this is sort of dry on me. I had wanted to hope this was moisturizing enough for my skin - but nope. Instead it provided great coverage but cake as the day went by. At least I did not have any type of reaction to it - which I always fear when trying out anything new on my skin.

September 27, 2016

I can not rave about this product enough. The finish of this foundation and how easy it is to apply is a dream. Sits really well on the face and is good for combination skin. Colour is true to shade and it is quite waterproof. Can look cakey if too much is used, a little goes a long way with this foundation. Favourite full coverage foundation ever.

September 24, 2016

This foundation is fantastic when I'm having a breakout or I have blemishes to cover up. It comes out fairly thick but blends nicely when buffed into the skin. I wish it came in a pump instead because of its price. I think the packaging seems a bit cheap but overall the product is nice and had a great range for all skin tones.