3.9/5
Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation Reviews

October 23, 2014

i liked the base it gave my face, it blended well

October 23, 2014

I've used Tarte foundation on and off for many years. The coverage is good, however, it typically fades away within six hours. I have a pale skin tone to match and this does a nice job. It is not cakey.

September 21, 2014

I cannot get enough of this foundation. It gives me a full cover but doesn't give that cakey matte finish. My face doesn't feel congested, my makeup blends beautifully on top of it, and it lasts all day. It doesn't make me break out, it is paraben free, and it has an spf to protect my skin. This is my HG and I highly doubt anything will change that.

September 14, 2014

I really looove this foundation!

September 09, 2014

This was amazing.. I'm really picky when it comes to foundation, but this had such a good coverage

September 07, 2014

If you're one of the 3 shades this foundation offers you're set for life. It's not cakey, it has a smooth application, it's blendable and super full coverage. I'd give it a solid 8/10. They lose points for not having a big range of shades.

August 22, 2014

Great coverage, very easy to build up coverage when necessary. Feels great on the skin and it is long wearing.

August 19, 2014

Great product. Awesome for oily skin, like mine. Very natural finish and has an SPF of 15. Whenever I wear this people don't think I'm actually wearing foundation. The only thing I didn't like was that is had a little trouble blending into the skin and ended up collecting in small areas, like around my nose.

2.3/5

July 31, 2014

It's just an okay foundation in my opinion. I found that I had to use a lot of product in order to get full coverage. I also found that it sinks into fine lines. Whole it isn't a bad foundation, for the price I definitely would not repurchase, there are much nicer foundations out there..