Prestige Item
Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer Reviews

December 06, 2018

Love!

When I originally tried this product I absolutely hated it and put it in my drawer to never use again after my first time. I applied it with a brush and it made my skin look orange, which looked terrible. About two months later I picked it up and thought I would give it another try. This time I applied it with my finger then blended it in with a brush and beauty blender. It blended well and gave such a nice bronze colour, now I have ditched my other bronzers and love wearing this one by tarte.

3.2/5

December 04, 2018

Very Natural

Park Avenue Princess says it all! I found this bronzer very light and great for a natural look. Not something I'd personally buy again. It would be great for a young teen or an athlete with a Natural Glow.

March 24, 2018

Love it

I got this in my ipsy bag one month , and have been using it every day since ,it's absolutely amazing , the packaging is cute , and the color is great not a ugly muddy color like some bronzers , I will buy this when mine runs out

January 23, 2018

Great bonzer!

Got this bronzer as a gift but definitely have been loving it. I've never been one to contour my face but after watching my favorite blogger (BYOB - Bring Your Own Beauty) use bronzer as her crease shadow I decided to use the tarte amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess and its become my new staple. love how it looks and stays on really well.

January 17, 2018

Amazing pigment and blends well, A+

This waterproof bronzer is absolutely stunning. It blends nicely with a brush and applies smooth. The only contrast is that it is kind of shimmery, which some people may not be found of. I usually prefer a mat finish with bronzer, but I really like this product. I have the shade park ave princess which works well with my medium-fair skin tone.

January 12, 2018

Tarte amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer

Ce bronzer est assez pigmenté pour vraiment avoir un beau teint qui parait plus bronzé que l’on est vraiment, il tient toute une journée et c’est pour cela que je l’aime autant. Si vous ne l’avaez pas et que vous chercher un bon bronzer je vous le recommande il est fantastique!!!

This bronzer is pigmented enough to really have a beautiful bronzed looking face that looks more tanned than it really is, it holds a day and that's why I love it so much. If you do not have it and you’re looking for a good bronzer I absolutely recommend it, it is fantastic!

September 20, 2017

Kissed by the sun!

Great bronzer. Give a healthy glowing appearance, without looking orange. Applies nice and even with your bronzer brush giving kisses by the sun. Lasts all day no need to touch up or re-apply. If you haven't tried yet, it's worth it!

August 12, 2017

Beautiful bronzer

I love this bronzer. I'm more of a natural look type of girl so this is a blush that really suits my type of makeup style. I would definitely buy this product again :)

July 27, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Beautiful tone. Looks natural and not like you have a dirty face. Love that it's a natural product with great coverage. As someone who doesn't spend a ton of time on her makeup in the morning, this made contouring quick and easy. Two thumbs way up!

July 18, 2017

A pretty daytime look bronzer

This is lighter than I tend to use, but it works well as a daytime bronzer as it gives a hint of colour and shimmer, without being too overbearing. Cute case it comes in, and is easy to transport in my makeup bag. Feels silky smooth on my skin. May be too light for some skin tones, but looks ok on my pale skin.