Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer Reviews
#11 in Bronzer

September 20, 2017

Kissed by the sun!

Great bronzer. Give a healthy glowing appearance, without looking orange. Applies nice and even with your bronzer brush giving kisses by the sun. Lasts all day no need to touch up or re-apply. If you haven't tried yet, it's worth it!

August 12, 2017

Beautiful bronzer

I love this bronzer. I'm more of a natural look type of girl so this is a blush that really suits my type of makeup style. I would definitely buy this product again :)

July 27, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Beautiful tone. Looks natural and not like you have a dirty face. Love that it's a natural product with great coverage. As someone who doesn't spend a ton of time on her makeup in the morning, this made contouring quick and easy. Two thumbs way up!

July 18, 2017

A pretty daytime look bronzer

This is lighter than I tend to use, but it works well as a daytime bronzer as it gives a hint of colour and shimmer, without being too overbearing. Cute case it comes in, and is easy to transport in my makeup bag. Feels silky smooth on my skin. May be too light for some skin tones, but looks ok on my pale skin.

June 09, 2017

Finally a bronzer I can use while on vacation that I won't sweat or wash off after an hour of wear. After all, who doesn't want to look as bronzed as humanly possible?

June 09, 2017

High marks for the texture, for the staying power. Anyone above a NW or NC 20 should enjoy this just fine. I found it nicely matte, no sparkles or shimmery bits which I prefer not to have in a bronzer.

May 11, 2017

Goes on smoothly and really helps pop cheek bones . Great pigment long lasting and waterproof lasts all day . Does not look dirty or cake . Love tarte

September 29, 2016

Super bon blush de bonne qualité pour le visage. Il est de couleur mat ,mais donne quand même à ma peau beaucoup de lumière et de radiance. J'ai essayer le produit avec un échantillon du sephora.

September 21, 2016

I love this matte bronzer for contouring. It's so pigmented for sharp definition but also blends amazingly for a more subtle contour. It's the perfect cool tone and completely matte. I also love the packaging it comes in and the fact that it's waterproof. It lasts all day without fading or getting sucked up by my foundation.

April 25, 2016

I love this bronzer! It doesn't leave your skin looking too warm, or ORANGE, especially if you have really fair skin like myself. It is really silky, extremely easy to blend, and it applies really smoothly instead of patchy and too dark it is a little pricey, but in my opinion it is definitely worth the splurge - Gives you the perfect glow that isn't shimmery or sparkly.